• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1411 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
  • 684 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saraha
    Thats aweseome. I really want to start running again.... but only like to run outside because I cant stop LOL If I run out 4 miles, the only way to come back is to run back in 4 miles. With the treadmill I can just stop. LOL but the weather is starting to already creep up here so we will see.
    Yeah those damn personal trainers I was so sore I kept waking my self up in the middle of the night last night because I would make the slightest movement and it would kill me!
    I'm the same way, i have to run far in one directions so i have to come back, otherwise, i will give up!

#1412 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:55 AM

I'm happy to report I have been to the gym every day this week.... so far!!!

#1413 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
    • 985 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:57 AM

I just got back, an hour on the elliptical and then a power sculpt class for an hour. I should be able to eat chocolate today as a reward, right? :)

#1414 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Raeka
        I'm happy to report I have been to the gym every day this week.... so far!!!
        WTG!! That's awesome!!

#1415 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Helen_S81
          I just got back, an hour on the elliptical and then a power sculpt class for an hour. I should be able to eat chocolate today as a reward, right? :)
          Wow, very good.

#1416 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:58 PM

Yesterday I did triceps, chest, and shoulders and 45 min on eliptical; Today is biceps, back, and lats with 45 min of cardio (I am trying a new cardio routine: 15 minutes on eliptical followed by 15 mintues of run/walk intervals on treadmill; then finish with 15 min on eliptical for total of 45 min) On weekends I increase it to 60 min with two of each intervals; I'm trying to get over this plateau....interval cardio seems to be the trick I hope!

#1417 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amy&andy08
              Yesterday I did triceps, chest, and shoulders and 45 min on eliptical; Today is biceps, back, and lats with 45 min of cardio (I am trying a new cardio routine: 15 minutes on eliptical followed by 15 mintues of run/walk intervals on treadmill; then finish with 15 min on eliptical for total of 45 min) On weekends I increase it to 60 min with two of each intervals; I'm trying to get over this plateau....interval cardio seems to be the trick I hope!
              You go girl!!!

I have an appt with my trainer at 11:30 today. We are going to work on chest...

#1418 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
              • LocationToronto

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by chicago88
              I skipped out on my workout class last night & went for Mexican food (which is my fav!!). Ooh, it was so good!!
              That's awesome! I did the same thing, only I had a starbucks breakfast sandwich instead...so bad for you but sooo delicious! I'm going for a run though...the guilt is setting in

#1419 DLyteful

DLyteful
              • 879 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:24 PM

Ok, so I was going to post "I dont want to go" in this thread because I REALLY dont want to go. But the first thing I saw when I opened this thread is:
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by amy&andy08

AND then I remeber the kick ass BD photos.... Dangit. I guess I'll go. I would say thanks for the motivation, but maybe later cause I'm not feeling very grateful righ now

#1420 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
                • 684 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:22 PM

I love this thread! I really REALLY didn't want to work out this morning and b/c of this, i did. Ran 1 mile and did weights for 30 min.
                  wasn't too much but its better than nothing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users