Sign in to follow this  
meliacella

Newbie needs help

Welcome to the forum. I was in Cabo early August last year and yes it was HOT but it only rained 1 day while we were there.....I am sure other ladies will have ideas for you too!

welcome1.gif to the forum!

I am getting married in August in the evening, but in DR. I know its going to be humid and chance the weather may be bad, but I'll be having too much fun to let any of that stop the party!

we are doing cancun in late july... 20th to be exact, and we thought about the heat and hurricanes but we loved the resort so much that the weather didnt really matter as much

advice: find a place you love... everything else will just fall into place

Welcome!! I usually travel to Mexico in August/Semptember and yes, it is hot, but an evening ceremony/reception should be fine. If there is any rain, it usually passes right by. Once you find the location you want to get married in and you fall in love with it, you will find a way to work around the heat, humidity or rain!!

Welcome!

Anywhere in the tropics always has a chance of rain. The showers are usually short though. If you are really worried about hurricanes be sure to get trip insurance.