My ladies finally have dresses! We ordered them from J Crew right before the New Year because they were having a fantastic sale making the prices totally reasonable. The colour is much more of a peacock blue in person.

LL For my vow renewal, I have my sister as my MOH and my daughter as a bridesmaid. Who are the people women most fight with? Thier sisters and daughters. When thinking of my bridesmaids dresses, this popped in my mind. I think my daughter would be the most challanging, at 13, I could not see me winning a you are wearing this dress fight.I do not want that stress on the ceremony day. So, I picked the infinity dress for both of them. I have yet to decide on the color, but this way #1 they can wear it how ever they wish and #2 they can wear it again and again and have different dresses all the time. I know I do not want black for the color but this picture had a very good demonstration of all the ways you can wear the same dress.
This is such a clever idea, I love it!

My BM's have the convertible wrap dress...similar to Henkaa and two birds. I don't know who the maker is but we went bridal shopping and popped into this one store and everything was 50% off. They got a coral dress that they will probably wrap either one arm or in a way that looks just like the blue one posted above.

beach wedding bridesmaid dresses 2012

I love these bridesmaid dresses. I can't seem to find them in a store though. The one website I found says that they are custom made. Soooo sad :( Hopefully I can find someone to make them or find a close second!!

Originally Posted by Bride2B0713 View Post

My bridesmaids will have the same dress, except in a turquoisy-blue. What jewelry are you doing for them? I need ideas.....

I gave them each this necklace that I ordered on etsy:

They looked super cute!  I told them whatever for earrings and bracellets, I wanted them to be able to bring in their personality. Most did dangly silver earrings and just simple pearl or silver bracelets. They looked fantastic!! The dresses are so goregous on the beach! There's a little snippet from my photographer's blog below, you can see how they looked

Originally Posted by Bostonbride37 View Post

For my vow renewal, I have my sister as my MOH and my daughter as a bridesmaid. Who are the people women most fight with? Thier sisters and daughters. When thinking of my bridesmaids dresses, this popped in my mind. I think my daughter would be the most challanging, at 13, I could not see me winning a you are wearing this dress fight.I do not want that stress on the ceremony day. So, I picked the infinity dress for both of them. I have yet to decide on the color, but this way #1 they can wear it how ever they wish and #2 they can wear it again and again and have different dresses all the time. I know I do not want black for the color but this picture had a very good demonstration of all the ways you can wear the same dress.

I love the infinity dress!!  They don't make it in the color I wanted for my girls but I considered buying a black one for every day use!! 

beach-wedding-bridesmaid-dresses-2012.jpg I love these bridesmaid dresses. I can't seem to find them in a store though. The one website I found says that they are custom made. Soooo sad :( Hopefully I can find someone to make them or find a close second!!
I love these dresses, best of luck finding them :)

Originally Posted by Bride2B0713 View Post

My bridesmaids will have the same dress, except in a turquoisy-blue. What jewelry are you doing for them? I need ideas.....

I got them all the same necklace from Etsy (Below), it looked really cute!  For bracellets, earrings I just said do whatever, I wanted them to be able to bring in their personalities with the accesories they chose.