#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 April 2006 - 12:33 PM

i thought it would be fun to post your bridesmaids dresses

Carly here, I am going to work on cleaning up this thread and remove all photos that are no longer valid and replace any links and attachments with photos in the members posting. If you notice that your photos have been deleted, feel free to repost or send me the photos and I'll add back to the original posting.

Click the image to open in full size.

Dreams Resort
May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Janet

Janet
  • VIP Member
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:56 PM

This is the Sophia short dress from Jcrew in color Beet - found on sale for $139!

I'm thinking about finding some gold strappy sandals and gold/pink chandelier earrings for them.

-janet

cabo surf hotel

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:21 PM

that is going to look so pretty against the water...

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
    • 176 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:43 PM

Tammy! I LOVE this dress! What kind is it? It is very similiar to what my girls are wearing but your is way cuter! I will post the picture as soon as I get on my computer. Finding bridesmaids dresses was harder than finding my own.

aprilennis11@yahoo.com

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:55 PM

it is betsey johnson and it is on sale on bluefly right NOW!!!

betsey johnson has super cute bm dresses right now...

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Awards and recognition: 

#6 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
      • 176 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:56 PM

Janet..you are such a good bride. Your girls will def. wear this again and you can't beat that price!

aprilennis11@yahoo.com

#7 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
        • 176 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:11 PM

Click the image to open in full size. this was the original dress in champagne until moh got preggars and another bridesmaid says she absolutely cannot go without a bra. so this is the dress now in camelClick the image to open in full size.

aprilennis11@yahoo.com

#8 Janet

Janet
          • VIP Member
          • 7,459 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:26 PM

thanks april -- I was MOH for 2 of the 3 of them and they picked good dresses for me, so the pressure was on :) This dress was actually the very first wedding decision made! It picked the wedding colors for me

I love the 2nd dress you went with (can't see the first one) but the ruching (sp?) on the bodice is going to be really flattering; it will be perfect for the beach!

-janet

cabo surf hotel

#9 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
            • 402 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:09 PM

Here are my bridesmaid dresses (in fuschia, a little lighter color). They are After6 dresses.

The Flowergirl dress, with hot pink corset ties (to go with the corset back on my dress) is by USAngels, style 304.

MariaElena - 10/28/06
              Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 11:02 PM

anyone else want to post their BM dresses?

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users