Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4881 replies to this topic

#1261 rpingree001

rpingree001
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jennib31
    We had the ceremony at 5pm. The other great thing about the slow season is we were the only wedding that day - normal days in peak season have 4-9 weddings per day!!!

We did the free ceremony and were 'supposed' to have the 7 nights in casita. I negotiated that becuase we have the 30 person private reception and dinner. I also got 15% off the food and beverage costs becuase we booked 15 rooms.
    Very good to know. I may try that as I have 40 people and 20 rooms books of which most are upgraded room. Surely some room to negotiate that.

One more question - since I can't see your pics yet - did you get married in Gazebo #55? That is the one that everyone raves about but I'm curiuos to see if people have used a different option (besides the chapel).

Thank you!

#1262 Laur13

Laur13
    • 179 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:30 AM

jennib--did the makeup lady have fake eyelashes for you to use I really want them and I have no idea if they do :) Also, what kind of makeup did they use on you? I was thinking of bringing some MAC makeup but not sure if I need to. Thanks!

#1263 jennib31

jennib31
      • 48 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:52 AM

Try this link.... sorry guys I think i didn't "release" them: http://www.pictage.com/856213

Yes we were in Gazebo 55. It was more private but a LONG walk for some people. I still recomend it.

The makeup lady used MAC yes but did not offer eye lashes. If you get them done before you leave they may come off in the pool or something?

#1264 rpingree001

rpingree001
        • 264 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jennib31
          Try this link.... sorry guys I think i didn't "release" them: http://www.pictage.com/856213
          Ok maybe I am doing something wrong but I still can't get the link to work. Says they are not yet available.

#1265 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
          • 283 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:21 PM

JenniB - I am getting the same message :)

#1266 A la Playa

A la Playa
            • 45 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:21 PM

I got to see them finally! I registered a couple of days ago and rec'd the same message saying that they weren't available yet, but today I got an email telling me I had a gift credit for the couple on Pictage.

They are AMAZING!!! You were a gorgeous bride, Jennifer! And MTM did a wonderful job. I would have loved to have been able to book them....they take such beautiful beach photos! Stunning!! :)

#1267 cross

cross
              • 198 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:01 PM

I am in the same boat as A la Playa, and got to see the beautiful pics, but it told me my session had timed out when I went back to look at a few of them in a different category. Hopefully it will work again because we are booked with MTM and I wanted to show FI pics from El Dorado since they have not shot too many weddings there. Hopefully MTM will put some of the pics up on their blog.

#1268 punkie569

punkie569
                • 255 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

I finally got to see the pictures too and WOW I'm really impressed. Everything looked great and Jenn you were a BEAUTIFUL bride. Even though your long dress was hot you looked hot in it. Loved it! Were all your photos shot close to Gazebo 55? I loved the pic of you two sitting with that flagstone path. Is it close by cuz I want my picture taken there too :)
                  Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#1269 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                  • 283 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:15 PM

THANKS SO MUCH for sharing the pics fellow Chicago bride :) Got me very excited / anxious for mine! You looked beautiful and I loved your hair! I was looking on the lomas website, do you they really charge $30 for a flower to put in your hair?? haha

#1270 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                    • 283 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:28 PM

Ok have you guys seen Hollys world? Holly Madisons new show?? They shot at our resort! DVR it if you can - too funny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter