Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#6201 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
  • 712 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:02 PM

Jess, my steins and shot glasses came in today, too! I added my bags which came in a few weeks ago (I will put colored tissue in it)

100_1635.JPG

#6202 sorord1

sorord1
    • 240 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:19 PM

Where did you order you shot glasses and bags from? They look nice!

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

Jess, my steins and shot glasses came in today, too! I added my bags which came in a few weeks ago (I will put colored tissue in it)

100_1635.JPG

#6203 JoZee84

JoZee84
      • 157 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:32 AM

Hello ladies, has anyone whose been down there for a site visit or just vacation know if 5th ave is crowded or dead on the week days? I figured people are vacationing so it would be busy any day of the week, but you never know.

#6204 Natalie79

Natalie79
        • 112 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by JoZee84 

Hello ladies, has anyone whose been down there for a site visit or just vacation know if 5th ave is crowded or dead on the week days? I figured people are vacationing so it would be busy any day of the week, but you never know.

I went for my site visit on a Fri - Sun, so it was busy!  But I can't see it ever being dead with all the resorts & activities in the area.

#6205 ReidCapote

ReidCapote
          • 32 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:07 AM

I'm glad everything worked out for you Jess!  I also got a response from the TA yesterday. She's going to rebook my mom's flights and then she'll only have to pay the difference in ticket prices.  I was also very frustrated with the lack of a response or notification from the TA.  She seems to be a lot more responsive and helpful since yesterday. Maybe your complaint to the Travel Agency got her moving!  Luckily we didn't have any other guests booked on Mexicana, so we didn't have to deal with a lot of angry guests. Thank God for that!  Good luck with all the rebooking!  I hope everything else works out for you!

Originally Posted by jesmcan 

OMG great news!!!!!!!! I am so happy right now I am crying. My TA was in meetings and that''s why she could not get back to me. I feel so bad about being so mad before now, my TA is so wonderful. I just had not heard from her and freaked out.

Well we all got our money back except for 5 people who were booked directly through Mexicana. So they have to call and dispute the charges with the credit card company :( not sure how that is going to go.

What sucks is the flights are so much more now :( for some of our guests they are actually getting a refund. For me and others its like a $150 per person. But nothing we can do.

but we got our money back thank god

#6206 jesmcan

jesmcan
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:15 AM

YAY for us :) I am to am happy that this is all working out for everyone.

For you ladies in 2011 if you have not booked yet and have not gotten a TA do so immediately. Everything we just went through with Mexicana would not have been resolved without our TA. Our poor Expedia guests who booked with them against are recommendation are now screwed.

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#6207 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
              • 277 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by jesmcan go_quote.gif

YAY for us :) I am to am happy that this is all working out for everyone.

For you ladies in 2011 if you have not booked yet and have not gotten a TA do so immediately. Everything we just went through with Mexicana would not have been resolved without our TA. Our poor Expedia guests who booked with them against are recommendation are now screwed.

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#6208 jamk32179

jamk32179
                • 341 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

Not to mention she was on top of our airline ticket situation before I had even heard of what was going on. She rocks!

September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#6209 giraffexx

giraffexx
                  • 498 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:17 AM

#6210 jamk32179

jamk32179
                    • 341 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:17 AM

cups.jpg

My party cups ordered off of ebay from seller factory_21. They were quick, detailed and very accomodating!

September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter