Jump to content

Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions


  • Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#3121 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
  • Jr. Member
  • 233 posts

    Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

    Have any of you ladies given this a try or heard of it?
    Riviera Maya Vipsmartcard
    I know they have them for Vegas, but this looks pretty interesting. If nothing else they actually list some of the stores on 5th avenue with links to their websites!

    #3122 FutureMrsYak

    FutureMrsYak
    • Jr. Member
    • 372 posts

      Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:16 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by bridetobe1515
      Have any of you ladies given this a try or heard of it?
      Riviera Maya Vipsmartcard
      I know they have them for Vegas, but this looks pretty interesting. If nothing else they actually list some of the stores on 5th avenue with links to their websites!
      That is the first I heard of this. It says it is $25 per card and it is good for 2 people. Something to look into for OOT bags!

      #3123 duprk452

      duprk452
      • Jr. Member
      • 162 posts

        Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

        I hate hearing all of the communication issues that y'all are all having. We have Aja and I have not had any problems with her. She is very quick with her responses and has answered all of my concerns! Hope things get better for everyone. Also, if anyone has the menu options can you e-mail them to me? kldupre2@yahoo.com
        http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

        #3124 jesmcan

        jesmcan
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,091 posts

          Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:17 PM

          Hi ladies yes the price of maracas for the big ones are $3 - $3.50 and than medium $2 - $2.50 and smaller ones from $1 - $1.50 however it is true you can haggle with them. Especially if you say ok I want 20 you can get even the big ones for $1.
          The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

          #3125 jamk32179

          jamk32179
          • Jr. Member
          • 341 posts

            Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:04 AM

            So glad to hear they are working on the communication issues, I hope! I have Suzanna and her lack of communication is extremely frustrating. I had to email her the same list of questions every week for a month before I got a response. Completely rediculous!! If we can't get answers how are we supposed to plan a wedding?
            September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

            #3126 Trinas79

            Trinas79
            • Jr. Member
            • 179 posts

              Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:33 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by kenlyn8984
              do any of you girls know if the walmart there in PDC is the same as walmarts in the US?? also, do any of you know if i could find all yellow marracas while i am down there??
              They are. I've been to a WalMart in Acapulco and it was the biggest super-sized WalMart I have ever seen! And they sold Dos Equis, haha!

              #3127 Kriswim

              Kriswim
              • Jr. Member
              • 186 posts

                Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:32 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by 2mckee
                Good info. Does anyone happen to remember the price range of the maracas on 5th Ave if you have seen them there?
                Thanks!
                I got married in May and walked up and down 5th ave looking for cheap Maracas ( i wanted nice ones that said Playa Del Carmen on them) the cheapest i found was at a store close to Constitution Ave they were $1 or $2 a pair. They wouldn't go down in price.

                Also - when i got married they told me i couldn't add anything to my ceremony i had a Legal wedding with a judge. If you have a religious wedding you can do anything you want. Unless this rule has changed since then. And i did get married at the Royal. :)
                **Shannon** 40 people BOOKED! (but only 23 made it b/c of the Swine flu Pandemic )

                http://i300.photobuc....Wedding352.jpg
                My Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati....-w-pics-43618/

                #3128 Lady_Di

                Lady_Di
                • Sr. Member
                • 5,078 posts

                  Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:29 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kriswim
                  I got married in May and walked up and down 5th ave looking for cheap Maracas ( i wanted nice ones that said Playa Del Carmen on them) the cheapest i found was at a store close to Constitution Ave they were $1 or $2 a pair. They wouldn't go down in price.

                  Also - when i got married they told me i couldn't add anything to my ceremony i had a Legal wedding with a judge. If you have a religious wedding you can do anything you want. Unless this rule has changed since then. And i did get married at the Royal. :)
                  hi! Do you think you still can remember the ceremony outline? I am wanting to start on my ceremony programs but I'm not really sure how a legal ceremony goes. Thanks!

                  #3129 FutureMrsYak

                  FutureMrsYak
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 372 posts

                    Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jamk32179
                    So glad to hear they are working on the communication issues, I hope! I have Suzanna and her lack of communication is extremely frustrating. I had to email her the same list of questions every week for a month before I got a response. Completely rediculous!! If we can't get answers how are we supposed to plan a wedding?

                    I totally agree. I also have been working with Suzanna. The only time I seem to get a response is when I email Carroll and she forwards it to Suzanna asking her to respond! I've been waiting for my contract since the beginning of January. I just emailed again the beginning of this past week so I figured I would give it about a week or so before either calling her or emailing Carroll

                    #3130 jamk32179

                    jamk32179
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 341 posts

                      Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:06 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak
                      I totally agree. I also have been working with Suzanna. The only time I seem to get a response is when I email Carroll and she forwards it to Suzanna asking her to respond! I've been waiting for my contract since the beginning of January. I just emailed again the beginning of this past week so I figured I would give it about a week or so before either calling her or emailing Carroll
                      I just got in the habbit of emailing her every week which is rediculous. I tried to make it so easy and just made a list of questions, oh well. Hopefully it will get better!!
                      September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







                      Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter