Sign in to follow this  
LadyP

My dress came in and...

Beautiful Catherine!!! What a great deal and what a great job taking the pic of yourself. lol.

It looks like it fits you great ... but I can't wait to see it totally on whenomeone else can take a pic for you!

It's such a gorgeous dress and you should be very pleased with the deal you got!

I LOVE EBAY!!!!

Okay, I'm going to be the first to start the rally cry...

More pics! MORE PICS!

You look GREAT! And, I second the vote for MORE PICS! You soooo have to get someone else to take some pics so we can get the full view from front and back. GOTTA LOVE EBAY TOO! What a deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
But how do I look?
you look great.. no one will ever know (besdies us and we will never tell) that you spent 50 bucks. seriously it looks fantastic. with all that money you saved too you can have a little extended honeymoon perhaps wink.gif

ps. i made a new signature image. can everyone see that okay or are the images too small?

I can see the images just fine... however it's now to wide and making me scroll over to the right to read everyone's posts! :) No worries though, I just don't maximize my screen because I'm at work. I'm sure it's fine for everyone else.

beautiful pictures too!