Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

BDW is growing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
Ditto! Thank you so much Tammy, this forum has become an intregal part of my life network!!

OMG, totally Sarah! I remember having those growing pains when we moved from the old format to the v-bulletin forum...learning all the new stuff. And being hooked on the arcade games. And trying to beat eachother with points. Good times!
yes, i remeber you all bitching about the switch so i had to entice you all with the arcade...there are some members taht were still posting on the old forum even though i posted it was an archive only and no new posts allowed....they would post in the "need help" section...too funny

Congratulations to you Tammy! For Everything! Jed and I are so grateful to BDW! Our wedding would not have happened without this wonderful site. We will always be grateful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaH View Post
I think that's gotta be what I love the most - even though I'm an old married hag now I still feel comfortable and welcome around here! Love you girls (and guys!)
Um, yeah, my daughter is now married and I'm still hanging around, too. blush2.gif

I'd love to know how many visits there are now (it seems like there are a lot of people on here). This site has definitely made my wedding what it is today! Thank you to Tammy and everybody who has contributed and shared so much!

That's bc we are pretty much AWESOME!

Big thanks Tammy. This site was my sanity during wedding planning... who am I kidding, it still is!