Sign in to follow this  
CarrieRN

May have a wedding dress!

Okay, here's the dress I think I am going to get. It is ivory, floor length, no train with swarovski crystals (or so they say at Alfred Angelo's) I couldn't find a link to it on their website. I've also included the other one I was interested in which is David's Bridal, also ivory but tea-length. It is very pretty but we think the full length dress is more elegant and formal while still being simple. My sister said the DB one looks like a "very nice party frock." Yep, she called it a frock. Anyhow...here are the pics.

Click the image to open in full size.

detailsClick the image to open in full size.

Party frock

Very pretty! I love it!

I tried on the 2nd one at DB. My mom said it didn't look "bridal" enough to her. I loved it, but went with something a little more formal (but tea-length).

i tried on the first one! i love alfred angelo dresses, esp their destination line (which no one carries...)

are you going to keep looking, or is this 'it'?

oh my goodness, that tea-length dress looks amazing on you! sooo flattering! but the first one is so elegant and well, you look like a bride! choices, choices!!

I think the first one looks really good.

I also tried on a few tea length dresses at DB....Although they are cute and practical, I just couldn't get into the length. I think I'm more of a traditional girl. I like the look of long dresses.