Sign in to follow this  
Pam

I dont know where to go!

Welcome to the forum, hopefully it will help you sort things out. Its soooo overwhelming at first, but once you find the place everything will fall into place. Plus the girls on here are great and can help you with anything!

congrats and welcome to the forum. i wish i was lucky enough to find BDW before i booked my wedding. (it would've saved me months research! :) everyone here is so helpful and can answer so many questions so i'm sure you'll have no problem finding the perfect place for your wedding.

Hi Pam! We're looking at Riviera Maya, too. And there are SO many places to pick from. The AIs seem to have the process down pretty well. I agree with the rec to find a travel agent. We just found one yesterday and are waiting to hear what she has to say. She's actually in Toronto! The agent we ususally use is a cruise expert, so he passed us on to his colleague who is a groups person. She seems to know everything in the RM.

Something to keep in mind is that if you find a hotel in the RM that you like that isn't AI, many of them offer meal/beverage packages. Good news is it gives you more options. Bad news is... it gives you more options. At this point, I wish it was a choice between two or three, not 15 or 20!