Sign in to follow this  
LadyP

Fat Burners Anyone

I would love some suggestions too. In the past I have used ones that are now banned. I had no issues with them, but they are no longer available. I just don't want the kind that make you go to the bathroom a million times a day! I am already doing that with switching from soda to water!

I have used Hydroxycut in the past and am currently using Lipodrene (yellow). It contains Hoodia which is a natural appetite suppresant.

I would highly recommend starting with just half a pill a day at lunch, the one whole per day, and then 2 per day. The maximum allowance on the Lipodrene is 2 per day so I try to limit myself to 1 just to be safe. Also be sure to read the directions carefully to see when you are supposed to take them. These you take one hour after breakfast and lunch. I made the mistake of taking one whole pill before I ate and I thought I was on speed!

Hydroxycut made me so sick and I could not stop throwing up. It was aweful. I have used and still have some left of herbalife take control. I have used herbalife shakes too as a meal supplement, but got so sick of drinking shakes so that diet does not work for me.

I heard Alli makes you best friends with the toilet. ha!

I use to take Venom....I know several people that have lost tons on this. But, I think they changed their formula, so I don't really know how it works now.

I heard the same thing about Alli ... you go to the toilet very often and my friend even told me to wear pads because of "leaks" coming out of your derriere at times ... but she did say that it works very well. The "leak" story freaked me out so I haven't tried it yet ... I have been thinking about it for the past couple of months but have not decided ... anyone on Alli? have you experienced any issues?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics