What beautiful pics... and how wonderful to get to use two great photographers! I can't wait for Elizabeth's pics :)

These are amazing- so many great ones I can't pick a favorite. Your wife is gorgeous...

Wow! What awesome photos and your wife is gorgeous!! You make a very nice looking couple! I can't believe that I missed the fact that you had your wedding already! For some reason, I thought it was later....aaagghh!! Anyway, we can't wait to see Elizabeth's pictures, too. You are very lucky to have two such incredible photographers! Congrats on your wedding - hope married life is treating you well!

Wow, wow, wow! Those are stunning. I was going to tell you which ones were my favorite, and I loved too many to keep track. Those are amazing pictures, you must be sooooo happy with them. I can't wait to see the ones from the wedding day.

Wow! You are such a natural beauty! And she did a fabulous job with these pics! You are lucky to have a pro photog as a close friend!!! You should nothing less than ecstatic with the quality of these pics! I LOVE them and hope I look half as good in mine!!!