New to the forum and seeking advice/experience

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 jfav

• 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:08 PM

hi! my fiance and I are planning a November 21/22 2008 wedding in Cabo. I'm SO glad I found this forum, it's been such a huge help already!

I have a couple questions right off as I'm having a hard time making a final decision on a wedding coordination co. and venue:

Has anyone worked with Weddings in Paradise?
    Has anyone been looked into/been married at the Hotel Finisterra?

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:11 PM

we have had a few brides on here have problems with them...i'll try to find their reviews and post back...and jengonda had a great wedding at finisterra...do a search in the memberlist for her name and you will find pics and a review

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Spazz

• VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:27 PM

to the forum! I'm no help with your location, but there are tons of Cabo brides here. Happy planning!!!

#4 edna

• Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:45 AM

to the forum and happy planning!

#5 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:05 AM

Welcome, welcome!

Yes, def be wary of Weddings in Paradise - some not so good experiences have been reported.

I think a wedding at the Finisterra would be a great idea!! Check out this review: http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2636

#6 Leia78

• VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:43 AM

to the forum!

#7 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:33 AM

Heya.. I cant answer your questions but welcome to the forum and congrats!

#8 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:16 PM

Welcome to the addiction!

#9 shannon

• 772 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 06:25 PM

Not much help about your questions but wanted to say hello and welcome to forum!! :)

#10 JessicaM

• Vendor
                • 1,969 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 06:28 PM

to the forum!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users