My planning stinks!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:54 PM

welcome! i'd second that suggestion of Las Caletas ... but there are so many options out there! let us know how we can help.

#12 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:00 PM

Another think you may want to think about is if you want to do and all inclusive resort or not. That right there will cut your choices in half!

#13 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:02 PM

Welcome to the forum! The good news is you know the answers to the key questions in deciding on a location & venue...good start!!

There is tons of info on this website for you to devour. You may want to think about Dreams in Los Cabos - I see you are in Oakland, so a quick flight for you. Tons of girls on this site have gotten married there & had very happy guests.

Good luck!

#14 meandpaul

• 233 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:11 PM

I am having my ceremony at Beaches Boscobel, then honeymooning at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I would be glad to share some costs if you PM me.

#15 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:18 PM

if you are in oakland i say cabo, puerto vallarta or hawaii.

thailand and costa rica will be too expensive.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:29 AM

You'll find what you need here.

Small world, I'm from Oakland too and many guests flew from Oakland to our wedding in Puerto Vallarta. Vacation packages are very reasonable and IMO more importantly the flight is short. Happy planning and let us know if we can help :o)

#17 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:18 PM

Welcome! So glad to meet you. There is so much to see here, have fun!

#18 royfa

• 2,201 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:29 PM

Welcome to the forum!
              Fannie & Pierre

#19 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:41 PM

to the forum! We chose Jamaica; let me know if I can help at all!
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#20 jamisoncollette

• 1,257 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:52 PM

Welcome. What about the caribbean?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users