Sign in to follow this  
Jenn

First Fitting Pics (also weight loss pics)!

You look great hunni. Keep up the good work. I love the tatto btw. Awesome detailing :)

Oh and the dress is very cute. I'm a big fan of the corset type lace up backings.

Thanks again everyone :) I love the simplicity of my dress, and I was really happy when I put it on again after the weight loss and saw the difference. I still have about 5lbs to lose to be really happy in a bikini, but I need to be careful not to lose too much more.

For those that are interested, I've been using Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople and exercise. Being accountable for what I put in my mouth has really made a HUGE difference. FI has been really helpful as well, as we've encouraged each other to stick with healthy foods and he's a gym rat, which motivates me to go to the gym! For those that are still a couple months off, you can do it! Getting started was the hardest part, but it does get easier :)

pinkie.gif WOW! You look beautiful!!! pinkie.gif

Pat yourself on the back - losing weight is so hard ... and over the holidays, too! I loved that you can see how happy your are in your pictures!

Holy cow! I wasn't expecting such a big difference when I read 16 lbs but whoa Mama! You look awesome! Congrats on sticking to whatever it is you're doing because it sure is working and you look great in that dress! thewave.gif