hello

dlbdlb

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janet - When I registered on the site last weekend, I was hoping you were still active on the board because your photos from your wedding helped inspire us in wanting to get married there...

But... this may be TMI for the group, because we are expecting our first child in early May, the more cautious side of my friends and family are advising - more like insisting - that we do not travel too far, too remotely in January...

That said, it's always seemed like a cliché to live in SF and get married in the Wine Country, but it may very well be our fate.

I'm sure I'm not the first here to have a dramatic change of plans.

So...Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! It seems like all on this board have that much more to be thankful for - as we are all here to find the best way to celebrate our love with the most important person in our lives... what's better than that?

Congrats on your engagement and the upcoming birth of your child. Lots going on, so exciting!!!!

Yes, Janet's pictures are great!!!! They may me go check out Cabo Surf as well. Although I ended up going with the Hilton, the Cabo Surf Hotel was very nice too. Let us know what you end up doing.