Some Pro Pics

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 beachbride08

beachbride08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:31 AM

Julie your pics are beautiful! You were a gorgwous bride! I love that you got the wedding party in on the TTD.
    Michelle

#52 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:33 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BEACHBRIDEMA
      Great pics, I love the one with your niece watching you
      Sarah
      Actually we love that picture because my niece came up to me and said "I wanna snack Julie" we still laugh about that today. I love that it was captured on film so we can be reminded of the laugh we had forever. It was soo cute. A few mins after that she same back and said "pick me up Julie".

Curt sent me an email on our 2 week anniversary and said "it was 2 weeks ago today that you said I Do and Ava said I wanna snack Julie". He said lots of really nice things, but I will keep those to myself.

#53 Jenn79

Jenn79
      • 625 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=Julesr;191994]Actually we love that picture because my niece came up to me and said "I wanna snack Julie" we still laugh about that today. I love that it was captured on film so we can be reminded of the laugh we had forever. It was soo cute. A few mins after that she same back and said "pick me up Julie".[QUOTE]

That is the cutest thing! It's amazing what the little ones will come out with, and it's usually something really funny. At one point our niece looked up at Timm's sister and said, "No more pictures Aunt Genny". Cracked all of us up instantly.

Your pictures are great, looks like you had a wonderful day.
        Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
        Review Pictures Pro Pictures
        "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#54 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:54 PM

[QUOTE=JHillHolmes13;192051][QUOTE=Julesr;191994]Actually we love that picture because my niece came up to me and said "I wanna snack Julie" we still laugh about that today. I love that it was captured on film so we can be reminded of the laugh we had forever. It was soo cute. A few mins after that she same back and said "pick me up Julie".
          Quote:

That is the cutest thing! It's amazing what the little ones will come out with, and it's usually something really funny. At one point our niece looked up at Timm's sister and said, "No more pictures Aunt Genny". Cracked all of us up instantly.

Your pictures are great, looks like you had a wonderful day.
          That would have been soo cute. My newphew actually didn't make it for pics, he passed out as soon as we started to walk down the asile. So sadly we have no pics of him in his suit. Oh well, kids are totally unpredictable, that is part of what makes them so cute.

#55 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
          • 1,798 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:19 PM

Those are great! I love the pool ones!

#56 aimee

aimee
            • 1,662 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 04:14 PM

Your wedding looked absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

#57 David and Laura

David and Laura
              • 177 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:12 PM

OMG, amazing pics! You look beautiful! I absolutely love your vail! I am so jealous that you have your pro pics back :).

#58 brecluse

brecluse
                • 196 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:05 PM

You look so happy and beautiful and I love the TTD pics, they are so fun. I think your siggy one is great. So glad I finally had time to come check in on everyone! Congrats!
                  TTD :: Tortola, BVI

#59 tlomlad

tlomlad
                  • Banned
                  • 1,949 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:09 PM

you look AMAZING... really, a true bride !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users