pddcmc

Our Dw: Dreams Riviera Cancun 17 Apr 2015

you looked stunning as I thought you would be.  Great review too.

• Like 1

So sorry to hear about your onsite coordinator :(, but happy to hear that things still went well despite this!

You looked absolutely stunning. Love your dress and your hair/makeup looked fantastic! So excited to see more photos

• Like 1

You looked gorgeous! I love the dress and how the hair and makeup came all together :)

I'm happy everything went relatively smoothly. I have to say I laughed with some of the special moments haha. There's always something of that at any wedding but that's what makes it so memorable haha. At least my parents always talk about the little mishaps the day of the wedding haha. 

• Like 1

@kcole123 @perianjay @TinkerSofi

Thank you for your kind words! I am happy I was able to share all of this with you guys!!! 

Best wishes!

• Like 1

Loved the little mishaps! We have ours too!! I agree, so in your own world and so focused because of nerves and the like that you have no idea what else is going on!!!! Congrats again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You may not have thought to look at yourself in the mirror but you remember the funny little things and that's what's most important. You remember being anxious to see your husband. That's what counts. The photos will show you how gorgeous you looked and you'll have that memory for years to come, but it's the funny little things that you'll tell everyone about and your children years from now, not how beautiful you thought you were. The pictures will show that to everyone. You were gorgeous! I'm so happy that it all worked out in the way you wanted. Thank you for sharing everything with the ladies here. Your thread will definitely help other brides to be that come through the site on their way to their big day! Congrats again to both of you!

• Like 2

Gorgeous!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your pictures are so amazing!  I love, love, love the lace on your dress. 

My favourite pics are..well all of them , but I really like that angle with the rosary.  Is that one of your family members off to the side?