email from Chandlyn

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 J&M

J&M
  • 173 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:43 PM

Hi all

Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes Chandlyn to answer your email? I sent one a few weeks ago and she answered the next day. Then i sent one early last week asking about arraingments for the dinner and she still hasn't repied.

I hope I haven't left it too late to book the dinner...I don't need the Plantation as we only have 10 or 12 guests. hope she can fit us in somewhere...

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:10 PM

She usually takes about 1 week to respond. I'm sure if you have 10-12 people, she can definitely find a place for you, don't worry too much. You should try to email her again at the end of the week if you don't hear back.

#3 chicago88

chicago88
      • 699 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:19 PM

It's usually about 1-2 weeks before she responds back to me. I also think she addresses the weddings that are closer than others. I don't think you'll have a problem reserving Mammee Bay for only 10-12 people but definitely let her know ASAP. Also, I believe you can have ocean view or pool view - FYI.

Therese & Jay
        Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
        http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#4 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
        • 203 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 07:04 PM

Your right in Mammee bay you can have Ocean view or pool view BUT they lower the shades and you have no view in either....lol

#5 DLyteful

DLyteful
          • 879 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by J&M
            Hi all

Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes Chandlyn to answer your email? I sent one a few weeks ago and she answered the next day. Then i sent one early last week asking about arraingments for the dinner and she still hasn't repied.

I hope I haven't left it too late to book the dinner...I don't need the Plantation as we only have 10 or 12 guests. hope she can fit us in somewhere...

I would resend the email that was missed. It has been taking her about 3-4 days to respond to mine and it seems like she misses some of my emails. I just resend them…

#6 Birdie07

Birdie07
            • 1,218 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:29 AM

I think she emails people who are getting married sooner first. I'm getting married in less than 2 months and she responds within the same day or the next. Seeing you're getting married next year she probably addresses other ones first. Thats my guess.

#7 pouchie

pouchie
              • 189 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by J&M
                Hi all

I would re-send your email she has missed a few of mine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users