Sign in to follow this  
deleted

hi ladies!!!!! I'm married now!

I am so happy to hear that everything went PERFECT! You look stunning - I love your hair and your make-up looks really fantastic. I can't wait to get the full review... but I insist you wait until you've enjoyed your honeymoon!

Wow Janet, you look fantastic and so happy! I love your hair. I love the centerpieces. I love how everybody looks to be having such a great time. You are too good! I am getting so excited for March & can't wait to read your review WHEN YOU GET BACK FROM YOUR HONEYMOON!

Truly Ladies - Janet looked amazing - her dress was stunning and she, herself was so calm and composed - I was so impressed. She really made the most of the evening - it seemed as though she enjoyed every second of it!

Happy Honeymooniing Janet!

M

Janet,

Congrats!!!! You look awesome and I am so glad you thought the Cabo surf hotel was perfect. Now I am really excited about getting married there! I can't wait to see more pictures and read your review!

Enjoy the honeymoon!

Lisa

Congrats! You both look so happy, and I'm so glad that everything went well.... Enjoy your honeymoon, and looking forward to hearing/seeing more when you return!