Jenny2014

Greater Toronto Area Brides 2013/2014!

I live 45 mins east of Toronto and I'm getting married April 2015 at Dreams Punta Cana

I live 2 hours west of Toronto getting married jan 21, 2015 gran bahia principe coba

Toronto bride! Mexico April 2015!

@@tarynh86 Your date is what I wanted for my original date...you are so lucky!...that is a great day :) My new date is Nov 25th 2015... Travelling dates 21st-28th

Hey GTA ladies, past and present brides...Any Suggestions for a Good seamstress? Dressmaker?...or place to get quality alterations done at a reasonable price?....I will cross post this in a few places

Toronto bride as well! Jan 2016 @ Azul Fives! So far 45 adults, 4 children and 4 babies! :)

• Like 1

Richmond Hill here! 

One of my bridesmaids gave me a heads up on a groupon deal for the Toronto Bridal Show here. I wasn't initially thinking of going since we're having a destination wedding but it'll probably be my only legit chance to go and I'm sure it will be fun and the BM's can get to know each other........plus I hear there is lots of cake tasting!!  :D  :D  :D