• Please log in to reply
1012 replies to this topic

#41 Juliebeth

Juliebeth
  • 54 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 20, 2014

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Juliebeth 

I am planning on using an IPOD for my ceromony and reception.. Does anyone have any recommendations for music to add or those brides who already had their wedding, Is there any reccomendations or playlists you feel like sharing?!  

*ceremony* :)

#42 gresley

gresley
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

This venue looks beautiful! :D

#43 lm00956

lm00956
    • 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

Has anyone heard any suggestions or reviews on the optional ceremony entertainment? A soloist, classical duet, mariachi, or Mexican trio?

#44 kaliellis10

kaliellis10
      • 22 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

Hello, My travel agent just informed me that we may not get the perks (unlimited private functions etc) because they are offered for 2013 and my wedding is in 2014. I was wondering if anyone has been told what perks they will receive or if you have been confirmed to get the ones that Moon Palace already offers? Thanks!

#45 Vivi224

Vivi224
        • Site Supporter
        • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:04 PM

Hi kaliellis10, I'm actually going over the group room block right now and all the perks of unlimited events, complimentary nights etc are all written in there. They are offering the same perks for 2014 as they do for 2013. My travel agent has been doing a great job in getting every question I have answered.

Hello, My travel agent just informed me that we may not get the perks (unlimited private functions etc) because they are offered for 2013 and my wedding is in 2014. I was wondering if anyone has been told what perks they will receive or if you have been confirmed to get the ones that Moon Palace already offers? Thanks!

#46 jenvens7

jenvens7
          • 51 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Vivi224 

Hi kaliellis10,
            I'm actually going over the group room block right now and all the perks of unlimited events, complimentary nights etc are all written in there. They are offering the same perks for 2014 as they do for 2013. My travel agent has been doing a great job in getting every question I have answered.

I agree! My agent was able to "grandfather" the 2013 perks, like the resort credits and kids stay free (which is only offered during summer months, I believe)! Double check your contract and it should all be spelled out there as well!

#47 Futurefiler87

Futurefiler87
            • 30 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

Hello! I was just engaged on April 12th, and we are in the beginning phases of planning a destination wedding. For those of you having your wedding at Moon Palace, what made you choose it over other resorts? It is in my top 5 right now, and I'm searching for certain aspects of my top choices to narrow it down to "the one"! Thanks! xoxo

#48 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
              • 315 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

Hello! I was just engaged on April 12th, and we are in the beginning phases of planning a destination wedding. For those of you having your wedding at Moon Palace, what made you choose it over other resorts? It is in my top 5 right now, and I'm searching for certain aspects of my top choices to narrow it down to "the one"! Thanks! xoxo

Congrats! I was engaged April 6th :) don't know how u have made a top 5 lol I was so lost when I began! Knew nothing about resorts etc, good for you for having a top 5!!!

#49 Futurefiler87

Futurefiler87
                • 30 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

lol I feel like I add and remove resorts from that list every day! Are you getting married at Moon Palace? If so, what made you choose it?

#50 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                  • 3,074 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:23 PM

Congrats all your newly engaged fiancees!!!

The Moon Palace makes a gorgeous wedding venue......as seen in these magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc recorded at some of his weddings there, shown here.....

Wishing everyone happy research + planning, and that your wedding is the Perfect Big Day you envision!!! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users