Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#4701 LPerry

LPerry
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

Love, Love, Love!!! Stunning, flattering, unique, yet beautifully understated. Perfect for a DW. If I had your figure, this is what I would have wanted to do!

Originally Posted by loreli79 

maybe it would help if i read before I attached, sorry ladies! Here is me in my dress, no shots of the train though, just bustled. 

Me in dress.jpgMe in dress 2.jpg

#4702 trivera5521

trivera5521
    • 470 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:05 AM

I love this dress!! Good choice =)

maybe it would help if i read before I attached, sorry ladies! Here is me in my dress, no shots of the train though, just bustled. 

#4703 elissae

elissae
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

What a beautiful bride you will be.  I love the halter/side strap combination and the beading detail....you are going to WOW your FI!

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#4704 loreli79

loreli79
      • 27 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:59 AM

Thanks ladies for the compliments! I really appreciate it! As you know, we all go through that period of doubt, when we start to second guess our choice. We just need to remember that there is a reason why we are drawn to a particular dress and why we chose it, because it's perfect!

My issue was that they made me order a size up from the sample, which fit good but was pulling a bit in the hips. I was afraid that I was going to spend a fortune in alterations. Luckily, they only came to $ 180!

The dress btw is "Destinations By Mon Cheri." To those who are still struggling with finding the perfect dress, check out this line. They have a wonderful selection of DW dresses and are reasonably priced! That was a key factor for me, I didn't want to spend a penny over $ 500 on my dress, and I didn't!

#4705 missmely

missmely
        • 151 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

Well, I've emailed my TA just in case! thanks for the tip!

Originally Posted by Aphrodite 

I think it's just Sunwing's way of making you feel at ease lol.

There shouldn't be any sort of program - all the airlines should allow you to have your dress hung up - they all either have closets for this on the plane or they have a hanging rack near the pilots.

Whichever airline you fly with - if you want to put your mind at ease, just give them a call and ask :)

#4706 bride6262

bride6262
          • 582 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:37 PM

I also emailed my TA and she got me on the list!! better safe then sorry!!!

Originally Posted by missmely 

Well, I've emailed my TA just in case! thanks for the tip!

#4707 joda

joda
            • 205 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

Sorry, this is not the best picture and my room was a mess. It also still needs to be altered, and I'm hoping I can lose another 10 pounds before the wedding.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2df07b3127cceff6030d17c3400000030O00AYtW7Nu4ZN2IPbz4C/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

#4708 Avens

Avens
              • 576 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:29 AM

The dress shop I bought my dress had their own way of packaging the dress for our trip.  When I picked up my dress, they told me to bring a sheet and my carryon.  They disappeared into the back room with the sheet and my dress, and came back with this little tiny package all folded up. When we got to the resort, I unfolded my dress and it wasn't even wrinkled! 

I have no idea what they did, but it was nice. Then we could put my dress, and our shoes and FH outfit all in our rolly carry on bag and no worry about carrying them around.

DSC06305.JPG

jungle.jpg

#4709 mrsrepp

mrsrepp
                • 41 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:40 AM

LOVE your dress!  who is it by?  and how great that they packaged up your dress for you!  thats awesome, i'm definitely going to ask about that when the time rolls around.

Originally Posted by Avens 

The dress shop I bought my dress had their own way of packaging the dress for our trip.  When I picked up my dress, they told me to bring a sheet and my carryon.  They disappeared into the back room with the sheet and my dress, and came back with this little tiny package all folded up. When we got to the resort, I unfolded my dress and it wasn't even wrinkled! 

I have no idea what they did, but it was nice. Then we could put my dress, and our shoes and FH outfit all in our rolly carry on bag and no worry about carrying them around.

DSC06305.JPG

jungle.jpg

#4710 dallace

dallace
                  • 220 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:57 PM

Just picked my dress up yesterday!!! Ehehehehehe SO excited!! I seriously can't stop looking at it haha. FI isn't home right now I might have to try it on again lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users