Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#301 saltocoach

saltocoach
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:45 PM

Here's a link to my dress.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#302 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:12 PM

I just realized the pics didn't show up - let's try again:

front:
      Click the image to open in full size.

back:

#303 egsarah

egsarah
      • 355 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:33 AM

Jess your dress is beauuuuuuuuuutiful!! I didn't see anything like that when I was looking.

Mine is below.... The picture doesn't even do it justice....so pretty in person. Can't wait till it come in!! :)

Front

Back

#304 mrsbancroft2be

mrsbancroft2be
        • 111 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:17 PM

I just got through my second fitting and here are the pictures of my dress. I posted them on my planning thread but I figured I should post it here too!Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#305 estella1007

estella1007
          • 475 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:43 PM

Lets try this one more time...

#306 JayBee

JayBee
            • 238 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:26 PM

Got my dress from Nicole Miller last week, and found the bridesmaids' dresses too. It couldn't have been easier. I feel so lucky!

ps: it hasn't been altered yet, so it's not quite fitting right...

and for the bridesmaids, we're still working out the belt/ sash.

#307 ashley9078

ashley9078
              • 92 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

okay so I can't figure out how to get david's pictures to copy or save I'll paste the link and maybe someone can post the pic for me. It's the first dress I tried on and just kept coming back to it! I love it!

David's Bridal - Strapless taffeta side drape with metallic beaded lace bodice and trumpet skirt.

We picked out bridesmaid dresses last night too. Just tossing between Latte and candy pink. Here i sthe link to them:

David's Bridal - Chiffon short bubble dress featuring strapless satin bodice and empire waist with beading and metal

#308 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
                • Banned
                • 494 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:19 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My dress came in and I went to go try it on last night. I have such a crush on it. When I was at the salon two other brides inquired if they could order it and they were informed the company doesn't make it anymore. I can't believe I was able to get the last one made. YEah!!!

Okay since they measured me I have been training with a trainer and lost a few inches, so the dress is a little big in the stomach and chest. So since I am still training my first fitting won't be until March.
                  Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
                  Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#309 Lindz

Lindz
                  • 109 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:58 PM

http://www.brides.co....02_primary.jpg

Heres mine (not sure if I posted it correctly)...also a nicole miller...I love her...Ebbica your dress is BEAUTIFUL! I'd get it if I didn't already have one...I love your dress!

#310 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                    • 291 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:47 PM

So I guess I am a two dress bride, even though I was able to exchange my first one. I posted about a month ago regarding my dress shopping experience and how unsure I was...

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35042

Well, after all the pressure that it wouldn't come in on time, it only took 2 WEEKS!!! So I picked it up and I put it on 3 times and decided I just could not be happy with it, I needed to find THE dress...so I went back they let me exchange and I found IT. I am finally in love with my dress. Here it is....
                      David's Bridal - Taffeta draped A-line gown with beaded lace appliques on bodice and skirt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users