Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG518 View Post
Hey girls,

I bought my dress last week and I'm so excited!! I have a dilemma...the dress currently has a corset back, but I had them change it into zipper with buttons. My mom and aunt convinced me to do it because they said the corset took away from the bead work. I'm still not 100% and wanted to get some opinions. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!
I say go with the corset, it's sexy and will give you a great shape!

Quote:
Hey girls,

I bought my dress last week and I'm so excited!! I have a dilemma...the dress currently has a corset back, but I had them change it into zipper with buttons. My mom and aunt convinced me to do it because they said the corset took away from the bead work. I'm still not 100% and wanted to get some opinions. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!
I say corset. IMO it's a sexier option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLee147 View Post
I say corset. IMO it's a sexier option.
I'm going to be the odd one out and disagree. Personally, I do not care for the lace-up corset style. I think buttons down the back of a dress are more elegant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifuhhknee View Post
I'm going to be the odd one out and disagree. Personally, I do not care for the lace-up corset style. I think buttons down the back of a dress are more elegant.
I totally agree!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krista.baird View Post
Yes, corset definitely gives much better shape!
I agree i love a corset back. they were the only type of dress i would try on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I totally agree!! :)
Me too! Don't care too much for the corset. But looks like there's a lot of different opinions on that so go with what you're most comfortable with :)

Quote:
Hey girls,

Thanks!
I think the vote will be 50/50. It just comes down to what you feel comfortable in. I went with the corset because it really added a nice shape to my body (and will suck in the little pot belly I can't seem to lose!). Good luck!!!!