Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

I'm in the exact same situation.  I'm running out of places to go and don't want to order something offline without at least trying it on first.

Originally Posted by Katiem2012 View Post

All of these dresses are so pretty!
I started dress shopping yesterday but even after 5 stores I didn't find "the one"... I really want to have that "this is it" feeling and even though it was just one day, I tried on a ton of dresses and I'm afraid I won't find it :(.

It sometimes takes a bit if you are just new to the site and don't have many previous posts.  If it doesn't show up soon I would just try to repost it.

Originally Posted by bulldogs11 View Post

So I posted my dress here last night and don't see it on here, does it take a while to post when u post pictures?

So happy you found a dress! It's gorgeous!!

Originally Posted by Brenners View Post

OK - my post just went blank!  My dress is a Casablanca style 1918.  I went all over the board the last few weeks from satin to silk to organza to chiffon to lace.  I kept coming back to the lace.  I have an appointment again a week from tomorrow and will bring along another friend as two of my friends saw it today and liked it.  I think it is the one but we will see!  I will try posting a pic!

I tried this dress on & it is gorgeous but I kept comparing everything to a different dress. If you are comparing all the dresses to this one, maybe it's the one!!!!!

Originally Posted by RyGuysBride View Post

I'm not sure how to post photos either but the one I keep comparing everything else too is the Maggie Sottero Adorae. I love the shape of it... it's fitted to just above the knees and then flares out. There is beading under the bust and rouching. It's so flattering and feels so glamorous! Writing this, I think I'm convincing myself more and more! haha

Hi Katiem,

I noticed your from Ottawa and that's where I am.... What stores have you gone to? I've checked out:

Cedar Closet - Small selection but great customer service

Hopes and Dreams bridal - Again, small selection but amazing service

Dominique Levesque - good selection of dresses and ok service

Sinders - Not impressed...

Alliance Bridal (Moose Creek) - This stores selection blew me away! I have an appointment on Saturday with my mom and mother in law to purchase and of the 3 dresses I'm considering, they have all of them in stock! They also have a huge bridesmaids selection. A little far (about 45 minutes) but worth the drive for sure!

Have you been to any others that might be worth checking out?

I've been looking for about 3 months now and I promise you will find something!

Originally Posted by Katiem2012 View Post

All of these dresses are so pretty!
I started dress shopping yesterday but even after 5 stores I didn't find "the one"... I really want to have that "this is it" feeling and even though it was just one day, I tried on a ton of dresses and I'm afraid I won't find it :(.

It's beautiful. 

Just bought and ordered my dress 3 weeks ago!  In the picture the top of the dress looks white but the actual dress is all ivory, I guess the lighting kinda made it look 2 toned, but it's not. Don't have a picture of the back, but it just zips up and there are crystals going down the part where it zips. 

get-attachment.aspx.jpgphoto.PNG

I love the lace detail on the bottom.  Congratulations on finding your dress.

Originally Posted by nandrwed2011 View Post

front.JPG

side.JPG

Here's my dress ... I'm going to make the top more of a sweetheart neckline and make the back a lace up but I LOVE IT :)

You look stunning!!! I had the same issue with the color too. Definitely the lighting. 

Just bought and ordered my dress 3 weeks ago!  In the picture the top of the dress looks white but the actual dress is all ivory, I guess the lighting kinda made it look 2 toned, but it's not. Don't have a picture of the back, but it just zips up and there are crystals going down the part where it zips. 

get-attachment.aspx.jpgphoto.PNG