Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

This dress is FANTSTIC!  Perfect style for a Mexican wedding!

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

imagen-23.pngI love my dress! I think it´s perfect for my DW in Cancun next May 2011 at the beach! I hope it goes well with my purple and orange colors. Do you like it?

I know  I´m happy that you like it! I´ve seen in another thread that you´ve bought yours already! post it so that we can see it!cheer2.gif

After ordering my dress in March, I finally got to see it on Friday.  I was so worried that I wouldn't like as it was one of the first dresses I tried on, but I'm still so in love with it!! It still needs to be taken in a bit and I'm removing one layer of tool under the dress so it's not that puffy. 

IMG_0169.JPGIMG_0167.JPG

You look beautiful! I love the top of your dress so casual and chic! 

Originally Posted by dpitre View Post

After ordering my dress in March, I finally got to see it on Friday.  I was so worried that I wouldn't like as it was one of the first dresses I tried on, but I'm still so in love with it!! It still needs to be taken in a bit and I'm removing one layer of tool under the dress so it's not that puffy. 

IMG_0169.JPGIMG_0167.JPG

If I were you I wouldn.t remove the tul because it will be hot and may  be the dress won´t stay as puffy and it looks beautiful this way!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovelylady View Post

Just bought my dress today...

my dress.jpg

Wow, this is crazy unique! You'll have to post pics of you in it on your wedding day so we can see what it looks like in real life!