Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avong1228 View Post
Here it is! I'll have my first fitting in August.

Click the image to open in full size.
Oh wow, I love that, so clean and dreamy!

This is not the dress I thought I wanted, and even on the hanger it didn't really impress me. The saleslady talked me into trying it though and as soon as she laced it up I knew it was mine! It's not really a "destination" dress but I don't care.

This is one size smaller than the one I actually bought (for some reason we didn't take any pics of the one I actually got). It had just come in and hadn't been steamed yet, so it's wrinkled and needs some alterations and I need a decent strapless bra of some sort, but I still loved it so much I bought it that day.

I originally wanted something with colour in it and I wonder if it would look funny if I was to use coloured corset laces instead of white. Any thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surprise_its_taken View Post
This is not the dress I thought I wanted, and even on the hanger it didn't really impress me. The saleslady talked me into trying it though and as soon as she laced it up I knew it was mine! It's not really a "destination" dress but I don't care.

This is one size smaller than the one I actually bought (for some reason we didn't take any pics of the one I actually got). It had just come in and hadn't been steamed yet, so it's wrinkled and needs some alterations and I need a decent strapless bra of some sort, but I still loved it so much I bought it that day.

I originally wanted something with colour in it and I wonder if it would look funny if I was to use coloured corset laces instead of white. Any thoughts?

I cant see your photos :-(