DominiqueAmber's Wedding Planning Blog

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 passionsarcasm

• 206 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

Save the Date Journey: The Big Reveal

February 4, 2012

You’ve waited long enough, it’s time to reveal my precious baby! Here are our Save the Dates!

Most everyone recieved a kraft envelope with a “luggage tag” with their name and address on it.

Saying "Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh Yesh!" to the Dress

Feburary 4, 2012

I know everyone woman waits for that moment where she finds “thee dress” I can’t even begin to explain to you my excitment when I found m dress. I discovered these dresses while googling before I knew they were designed Jim Hjelm and my thought process went a little like this: 

Classy /Jim Hjelm 8763 

Pretty / Jim Hjelm 8011 

Yes /Jim Hjelm 8859  

Yes/Jim Hjelm 8800  Source

#82 Tulumbride2013

• 670 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

Hey girl! Read through your blog. Super inspiring! Great ideas., can't wait to hear about how everything went! I'm from va beach myself and hope you and you guests enjoyed the area! Keep us posted!:)

#83 Jamielynn55

• 183 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:10 AM

Just read your blog. Everything looks so great! I love all of your paper products. Keep posting :)

#84 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

i just happened to come back to take a peak at all of the exciting wedding blogs and came across yours.  EVERYTHING and i do mean EVERYTHING is so super cute.  was hoping to see some wedding pics...of you, your planning efforts on showcase and everything else.  i'm really hoping all turned out as you planned....

i trust you and yours are doing well!  may you both continue to be blessed!!!

ps..if you posted pics and i somehow didn't see them...please let me know as i'd love to see everything in action.  CONGRATS!!!

#85 JSLM

• 170 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

WOW!!! this is probably the best blog I've come across on here. You are really inspiring and have amazing ideas! Thank you!

#86 strwbsprkl

• 373 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 4, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Dreams la romana

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:14 AM

Awesome blog!!!!!! Wishing you the best!!!

#87 Tinkerbell82

• 193 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

I'd love to know how your wedding turned out!! You are very detailed- love it!  I am going to steal your sand bottle idea. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users