May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#1881 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by chrystine888 

Matt's Bachelor Party has officially kicked off!!!  I hope he has the time of his life!  He SOOOOO deserves it!  He's going up to the Pocono Mountains with 15 of his closest friends.  Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall--but not this weekend!!!  I don't even want to KNOW!!!  ;-) Same here, KDoyle, I just hope they don't drink him to death!  I'm already expecting for him to not have any voice when he returns, LOL!  I already had mine in Atlantic City for a weekend and it was amazing beyond my wildest expectations!  I'm so excited for you two that you still get to have yours!  ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!  It only happens once!!!  :-D

I cant wait mine is this wknd!!! AC as well!! 15 of us. I am soo excited!! I have 1 more hour until it all begins :)

#1882 khunt29

khunt29
    • 351 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Sophia2616 

Quote:
      Originally Posted by chrystine888 

Matt's Bachelor Party has officially kicked off!!!  I hope he has the time of his life!  He SOOOOO deserves it!  He's going up to the Pocono Mountains with 15 of his closest friends.  Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall--but not this weekend!!!  I don't even want to KNOW!!!  ;-) Same here, KDoyle, I just hope they don't drink him to death!  I'm already expecting for him to not have any voice when he returns, LOL!  I already had mine in Atlantic City for a weekend and it was amazing beyond my wildest expectations!  I'm so excited for you two that you still get to have yours!  ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!  It only happens once!!!  :-D

I cant wait mine is this wknd!!! AC as well!! 15 of us. I am soo excited!! I have 1 more hour until it all begins :)

Anthony's is next weekend! And mine is the wknd of May 4th!!  No idea what the plans are, all I requested was a little Channing Tatum, but somehow I doubt that'll happen hehehe!!!!  Can't believe how fast time is flying!!!

#1883 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

Justin and I both have our Bach parties next weekend. His will be here in Portland, and I'm heading to Seattle. I know nothing about the details, but was told to pack a cute black outfit and a white wig...Should be fun and interesting.

#1884 LKocelko

LKocelko
        • 350 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

So I've had my fake flowers sitting in our guest room for about three months, and finally decided I needed to buckle down and make my bouquets. I'm making one for my MOH and myself; this one is the one for my MOH. Mine will be mostly purple, with a few white. I want honest opinions. Do these look homemade? I'm worried eveything is going to look clearly like it was a DIY. I have no problem redoing it if it does, I'd rather do that and have it look perfect! I wasn't sure about the gray ribbon. But white just didn't look quite right with the ivory flowers/dress, and we couldn't find the perfect shade of ivory.

#1885 danak71

danak71
          • Site Supporter
          • 264 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

So I've had my fake flowers sitting in our guest room for about three months, and finally decided I needed to buckle down and make my bouquets. I'm making one for my MOH and myself; this one is the one for my MOH. Mine will be mostly purple, with a few white. I want honest opinions. Do these look homemade? I'm worried eveything is going to look clearly like it was a DIY. I have no problem redoing it if it does, I'd rather do that and have it look perfect! I wasn't sure about the gray ribbon. But white just didn't look quite right with the ivory flowers/dress, and we couldn't find the perfect shade of ivory.

I think those look REALLY pretty and I wouldn't have known they weren't really if you hadn't said it. They look real to me. I also like the gray ribbon.

#1886 heather1214

heather1214
            • 229 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by khunt29 

Anthony's is next weekend! And mine is the wknd of May 4th!!  No idea what the plans are, all I requested was a little Channing Tatum, but somehow I doubt that'll happen hehehe!!!!  Can't believe how fast time is flying!!!

Mine is also May 4!! (in Atlantic City) and who doesn't want a little Channing Tatum at her bach party!!

#1887 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
              • 366 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:16 PM

Yay to bachelorette parties! I am headed to NYC next weekend!   Super excited!  

#1888 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                • 955 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

clue me in... what's a Channing Tatum?

#1889 uhura526

uhura526
                  • 330 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

clue me in... what's a Channing Tatum?

I think you might want to Google that lol