Jump to content

Photo

May 2013 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#1881 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
  • Newbie
  • 143 posts

    Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

    Originally Posted by chrystine888 

     

     

    Matt's Bachelor Party has officially kicked off!!!  I hope he has the time of his life!  He SOOOOO deserves it!  He's going up to the Pocono Mountains with 15 of his closest friends.  Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall--but not this weekend!!!  I don't even want to KNOW!!!  ;-) Same here, KDoyle, I just hope they don't drink him to death!  I'm already expecting for him to not have any voice when he returns, LOL!  I already had mine in Atlantic City for a weekend and it was amazing beyond my wildest expectations!  I'm so excited for you two that you still get to have yours!  ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!  It only happens once!!!  :-D

    I cant wait mine is this wknd!!! AC as well!! 15 of us. I am soo excited!! I have 1 more hour until it all begins :)



    #1882 khunt29

    khunt29
    • Jr. Member
    • 351 posts

      Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

      Originally Posted by Sophia2616 

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by chrystine888 

       

       

      Matt's Bachelor Party has officially kicked off!!!  I hope he has the time of his life!  He SOOOOO deserves it!  He's going up to the Pocono Mountains with 15 of his closest friends.  Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall--but not this weekend!!!  I don't even want to KNOW!!!  ;-) Same here, KDoyle, I just hope they don't drink him to death!  I'm already expecting for him to not have any voice when he returns, LOL!  I already had mine in Atlantic City for a weekend and it was amazing beyond my wildest expectations!  I'm so excited for you two that you still get to have yours!  ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!  It only happens once!!!  :-D

      I cant wait mine is this wknd!!! AC as well!! 15 of us. I am soo excited!! I have 1 more hour until it all begins :)

      Anthony's is next weekend! And mine is the wknd of May 4th!!  No idea what the plans are, all I requested was a little Channing Tatum, but somehow I doubt that'll happen hehehe!!!!  Can't believe how fast time is flying!!!



      #1883 ChocoTaco7568

      ChocoTaco7568
      • Member
      • 955 posts

        Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

        Justin and I both have our Bach parties next weekend. His will be here in Portland, and I'm heading to Seattle. I know nothing about the details, but was told to pack a cute black outfit and a white wig...Should be fun and interesting.



        #1884 LKocelko

        LKocelko
        • Jr. Member
        • 350 posts

          Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

          So I've had my fake flowers sitting in our guest room for about three months, and finally decided I needed to buckle down and make my bouquets. I'm making one for my MOH and myself; this one is the one for my MOH. Mine will be mostly purple, with a few white. I want honest opinions. Do these look homemade? I'm worried eveything is going to look clearly like it was a DIY. I have no problem redoing it if it does, I'd rather do that and have it look perfect! I wasn't sure about the gray ribbon. But white just didn't look quite right with the ivory flowers/dress, and we couldn't find the perfect shade of ivory.

           

           

           

           

           



          #1885 danak71

          danak71
          • Site Supporter
          • 264 posts

            Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

            Originally Posted by LKocelko 

            So I've had my fake flowers sitting in our guest room for about three months, and finally decided I needed to buckle down and make my bouquets. I'm making one for my MOH and myself; this one is the one for my MOH. Mine will be mostly purple, with a few white. I want honest opinions. Do these look homemade? I'm worried eveything is going to look clearly like it was a DIY. I have no problem redoing it if it does, I'd rather do that and have it look perfect! I wasn't sure about the gray ribbon. But white just didn't look quite right with the ivory flowers/dress, and we couldn't find the perfect shade of ivory.

             

             

             

             

             

            I think those look REALLY pretty and I wouldn't have known they weren't really if you hadn't said it. They look real to me. I also like the gray ribbon.



            #1886 heather1214

            heather1214
            • Jr. Member
            • 229 posts

              Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

              Originally Posted by khunt29 

              Anthony's is next weekend! And mine is the wknd of May 4th!!  No idea what the plans are, all I requested was a little Channing Tatum, but somehow I doubt that'll happen hehehe!!!!  Can't believe how fast time is flying!!!

              Mine is also May 4!! (in Atlantic City) and who doesn't want a little Channing Tatum at her bach party!!



              #1887 CourtandMatt

              CourtandMatt
              • Jr. Member
              • 366 posts

                Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:16 PM

                Yay to bachelorette parties! I am headed to NYC next weekend!   Super excited!  



                #1888 ChocoTaco7568

                ChocoTaco7568
                • Member
                • 955 posts

                  Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

                  clue me in... what's a Channing Tatum?



                  #1889 uhura526

                  uhura526
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 330 posts

                    Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

                    Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

                    clue me in... what's a Channing Tatum?

                    I think you might want to Google that lol



                    #1890 JA2012

                    JA2012
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 334 posts

                      Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

                      Originally Posted by uhura526 

                      I think you might want to Google that lol

                      HAHAHA!!! You girls are funny...






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users