Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Happy Birthday, CourtneyV!

Oh I missed it! I hope you had a great birthday Courtney!!

Thanks everyone!!! :)

lol, yes I'm 22. On Friday my office threw me a little party, and they guessed my age was 26!! I'm still at that age where I like when people think I'm older, so I was thrilled with that! lol

Last night Aaron and I went out for steak dinner (yum!). It's his birthday tomorrow, and we celebrate 7 years together on Tuesday - so September is a big month!!

Happy belated birthday Courtney! Hope you had a wonderful day, have fun on DH's b-day too!

I remember when I also was at the age when I wanted people to think I was older than I really was- don't worry, in a couple years you'll be over that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyV View Post
I'm still at that age where I like when people think I'm older, so I was thrilled with that! lol
Ditto. It always bugs me when people make fun of me or tease me because I'm younger (all my friends are older). I'm also at that age where I like looking older or at least my age. Yesterday as a compliment Martin said "You look 24" lol. I said, "in 10 years I'll be wanting you to say the same thing"... rofl.gif

Regardless, HAPPPPPY (slightly belated) BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!