nala2009
  • Site Supporter
  • 20 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:NOW Jade
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:16 AM

Getting married Oct 18, 2014 and Im finally starting to tweek out!!! :D

Im still confused what is included in the divine package.

We have a beach ceremony with bamboo room and about 25 guests.

With the beach ceremony with the bamboo arch, is the fabric wrapped around the arch included or is that extra? I know flowers medallions are extra. Its the extras i do not have a price list for which is screwing up my budget. Anyone have any insight for this? 

Also, anyone have any luck dropping the resort photographer and extending the videographer? 

I tried to drop the photographer for a longer videographer and was told no..

#4452 Vika

Vika
  • Site Supporter
  • 143 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:40 AM

Does anyone have any excursion recommendations? What was the best part of your trip besides the wedding? :)

we did an atv excursion, it was a lot of fun. they pick you up, you ride the atv's, then stop by a cave, see monkeys, and at the end jump into a cenote(zipline). it's awesome! We had 20 people going, so we had it private and they did bride and groom for free. We do this excursion every time we are in mexico.

http://www.junglejim...r.php?tour_id=1

#4453 Stack02

Stack02
  • 62 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 16, 2014

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:46 AM

For anyone who had a exception in the bamboo room, what sizes and how many paper lanterns did you get?? Just trying to order them but I am not sure how what to choose!!

Did you get some insight to the above I am getting married the week before and have no clue?

Does anyone have any excursion recommendations? What was the best part of your trip besides the wedding? :)

We have about 40 of us going to the wedding. We wanted to organize different activites because we have alot of single travellers. I contacted Gray Line directly and they were able to give us a private group trip to Chichen Itza for the day for $69.00/person.

#4454 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
  • 99 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade - Pergola
  • LocationMendota, Illinois

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:59 AM

Excursions....

Any recommendations for a private charter boat?

I was in Riviera Maya at Dreams 2 years ago and we rented a boat that went out of Puerto Morelos . It was amazing but I don't know who it was through.

We have about 60 people to fit on the boat so it is limiting. We are looking for a morning boat that includes drinks and lunch (either on the boat or back on land).

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#4455 chan

chan
  • 4 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 8, 2014

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:56 AM

Please email me pics!! Patricia_ladd@aol.com

I also had my hair and makeup done last week. Turned out great. I did bring my own makeup/eyelashes to use. I did a hair trial as well,  I was very pleased with how my hair turned out. My bridesmaids just did hair not make up and they were all happy. 

#4456 jeni41418

jeni41418
  • 1 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:NOW Jade
  • LocationArizona

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:13 AM

Getting married April 18, 2015!  :)  Booked our dream photographer (DEL SOL) and got our room block done for wedding party and family, and are officially 9 months away as of yesterday!!! It feels like the time is FLYING by!!

Anyone have any recommendations of nearby resorts or hotels? With how fast Jade is booking I want to give guests some back up options in case we get sold out or prices get too crazy...

Getting married April 18, 2015!  :)  Booked our dream photographer (DEL SOL) and got our room block done for wedding party and family, and are officially 9 months away as of yesterday!!! It feels like the time is FLYING by!!

Anyone have any recommendations of nearby resorts or hotels? With how fast Jade is booking I want to give guests some back up options in case we get sold out or prices get too crazy...

#4457 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

@jeni41418 congrats!!

I haven't worried too much about the hotel selling out although I have heard a few brides mentioning it has in the past. Crossing my fingers!

Nine months is a lot of time to get everything together! Time goes by quick though! We are at less than three months until we leave and I am just starting to feel like I should do some stuff!

#4458 A7Xtrish

A7Xtrish
  • 163 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:23 AM

65 days! Stressing!!!

trishhh. <3 Now Jade, 09.23.2014

#4459 A7Xtrish

A7Xtrish
  • 163 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:58 PM

Past brides! Does anyone have their reception time line I could use as a guide?

Edited by A7Xtrish, 21 July 2014 - 05:59 PM.

trishhh. <3 Now Jade, 09.23.2014

#4460 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

Less than 90 days till I leave! I have so many things to do and don't know where to start!!
Going shoe shopping tomorrow and then undergarment shopping Wednesday! Then I need to get my dress fittings started!! Time to start a list and check things off!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users