AdamShannon
  • Site Supporter
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Natasha McArdle 

Hi and congratulations.

Did you give isela a tip after ??

Did anyone then tip the DJ, if they used the resort DJ (AVI I think currently)?

#3452 LaurenMoser2B

LaurenMoser2B
    • 84 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AdamShannon 

Did anyone then tip the DJ, if they used the resort DJ (AVI I think currently)?

Yea, I tipped everyone there. Servers, DJ, wedding coordinator

#3453 Marta30

Marta30
      • 27 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

Hi There-

Capital One charges no fees for international transactions. I have used in Mexico and Europe and have had no issues. 

#3454 missdeeya

missdeeya
        • 77 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

Does anyone know if the resort has restrictions on how late you are allowed to play music? More specifically, in the Bamboo room? I know the restaurants have a certain cut off time if your having your reception in one, but not sure about the Bamboo room?

Thanks!

#3455 ironman

ironman
          • 320 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

I just saw a photo on Instagram that Now Jade posted of their "bridal suite" for getting ready. Has anyone used this or know how much it costs? I'm curious what the room has in it, or if it comes with anything.

I send NJ a message on Facebook, since they're quicker to reply than the wedding coordinators, but haven't heard back yet.

#3456 Dbrowndiva

Dbrowndiva
            • 22 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

Good morning What is their intsta gram name ? I want to look them up .. Count down two months and counting

I just saw a photo on Instagram that Now Jade posted of their "bridal suite" for getting ready. Has anyone used this or know how much it costs? I'm curious what the room has in it, or if it comes with anything. I send NJ a message on Facebook, since they're quicker to reply than the wedding coordinators, but haven't heard back yet.

#3457 meggyducks

meggyducks
              • 32 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

I've sent 2 Wedding Request forms & emailed weddings.nojrc@nowresorts.com to simply get the process started so I can put down a deposit, and still no word back! (this has been over the last month, so I've tried to be patient) Can anyone please post or message me some alternative conact information for booking weddings? If their dates didn't fill up so fast I wouldn't be worried, but there is only one date in July left that works well for us! thanks!

#3458 mckievme

mckievme
                • 183 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by meggyducks 

I've sent 2 Wedding Request forms & emailed weddings.nojrc@nowresorts.com to simply get the process started so I can put down a deposit, and still no word back! (this has been over the last month, so I've tried to be patient) Can anyone please post or message me some alternative conact information for booking weddings? If their dates didn't fill up so fast I wouldn't be worried, but there is only one date in July left that works well for us! thanks!

weddings.nojrc@nowresorts.com

weddings1.nojrc@nowresorts.com

weddings2.nojrc@nowresorts.com

These are the email addresses I have written down for them. I got these by looking through the thread and seeing how others were contacting the wedding coordinators via email. I know there have been some changes in the wedding coordinators recently so I'm not sure who will be answering these at this point, but good luck with trying.

As for the wait, several brides have commented that after waiting for weeks they just called the resort directly (or had their travel agent call) and got an email from Pilar a couple hours later confirming the date. I don't know if you are using a TA, but it might be worth the long distance fees in order to secure the date.

Good luck!

#3459 lschelle

lschelle
                • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

Hi can you email it to me please!? lschellenberg@hotmail.com

Thank you!

#3460 ironman

ironman
                  • 320 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by meggyducks 

I'd recommend picking up the phone and calling them. You'll get an instant response, it will be worth the cost of the long distance call!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users