Better Late Than Never - My Planning Journal for our February 4th 2012 Wedding

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 yunric

• 93 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

wow! I have been following you for months! Great thread and you have given me some fantastic inspiration! I love your monogram- very talented!

#32 tamandrob

• 349 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:45 AM

I have been waiting for you planning thread, everything looks amazing!!! I love the photo of you and your hubby with just your feet showing so cute!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#33 KCDawn

• Site Supporter
      • 242 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

Wow!! Everything looks awesome!  Really impressive.  Did you take everything in suitcases with you?  How many did it take?  I'm still deciding how much of the decoration type stuff I want to make and bring with me because I'm afraid of how much it will take to get it all there.  It really turned out stunning though!

#34 2ndtimesacharm

• Banned
        • 100 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:35 AM

Great pics and info Tori!  Looks like you had a fabulous wedding!!  I was laughing at your "Buffalo discount" comments.  I live in Buffalo and we're amazed at the huge influx of Canadians that come to shop every weekend!!  I have always said it must really be worth it to you.

Azul Sensatori ~ June 26, 2012

#35 Jamie5280

• 675 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:17 PM

Great planning thread! You looked amazing!  I also love your hair and will probably use your pix as my inspiration pix!!!   Funny-I am also wearing my mom's garter and it is exactly like your mom's!!!  :)  That will be my something blue! :)  Congrats!

#36 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

Great planning thread.  Everything looks great!  Your photos are stunning.  Congrats Mrs.:)

#37 ntlsnow

• 204 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

Amazing thread, by far my favorite. I love the monograms, you made them?? Thanks for sharing all of your information!

#38 allycat3630

• 170 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

WOW WOW WOW..  I think this is my favorite thread by far.  Congrats on the wedding and you were a gorgeous bride.  If you don't mind, where are the bikini bags from?

#39 mizpriya

• 268 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

Amazing job my fellow Canadian bride!!! I am "borrowing" a few ideas from you! But CONGRATULATIONS to you on a wonderful wedding and marriage :)

#40 AllieH

• Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 2,014 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

wow is right!! this is amazing Tori. what a gorgeous wedding. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users