Sign in to follow this  

Oh my gosh - I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!!! I requested two invitation samples from this company and here they are. The first picture in each sample is the view of the belly band with our logo attached to it. I know it's hard to see, but our date is actually written on the "M" in our logo. I really like the first sample.

NurseSarah - I'm dying to know what you think.

Custom Invitations, Modern Invitations, Unique Invitations

I think they look awesome, Jen! I love the "Long Island Boy Meets City Girl..."! Also, I like your date in your logo.

Edited: Oops...I forgot to vote...I pick "A"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
I think they look awesome, Jen! I love the "Long Island Boy Meets City Girl..."! Also, I like your date in your logo.
Thank you!!!! I got that wording from some invitation website where they listed a ton of ideas for wording. It's so perfect for us. Brendan grew up on Long Island and me in NYC. I thought it sounded so cute.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! I love them! I'm also doing the pocketfolds thanks to NurseSarah! I'm doing mine from scratch though...however after seeing these I think I'm regretting that decision! They look amazing. I like the first one with more of the green. Nice choice chica! cheer2.gif