Sign in to follow this  
stephanddj10512

where can i find an inexpensive florists

hi everyone

i am getting married at the iberostar in riviera maya.

i am looking for a florist that wont cost me a fortune.

the resort has the option for me to get the bouqets and eveyrthing from them, but i wanted to know if there was a better and cheaper place to look.

your help is greatly appreicated!

thanks

Marvin's prices are fairly cheap! Way cheaper than what I would pay if I went with the resort!

Ive been in contact with Marvin for about a month now trying to work on everything for our wedding and I will say he is fabulous! He is very prompt in his responses, has great ideas, his arrangements are gorgeous and his prices are still HALF of what MP was going to charge me! I am very happy to be working with him and would recommend him in a heartbeat!!

I found this florist through the Playacar Palace forum, I think.  http://www.floresrivieramaya.com/eng/  Their prices, in my opinion, are quite amazing.  Free delivery in Playa del Carmen.  I believe I'd read that brides would just meet the florist in the lobby and hand off the centerpieces and other arrangements to the wedding coordinator and would avoid paying any vendor or day pass fees.  The centerpiece below was quoted to me for $38!!!!!! 

centerpiece003 (2).JPG

From an email they sent me "For bridemaids bouquets: from 35USD (with national flowers, excluding peonies, cala lilies, orchids, tulips)

Centerpieces: from 35USD (with national flowers)"

They also rent out plate chargers in a variety of colors if you are looking to dress your own tables.