Photo

Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#21 Dacia

Dacia
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:23 PM

Looks like you had a gorgeous day for your wedding!  Congratulations!

#22 ashley927

ashley927
    • 10 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:04 AM

Hi, how did  everything go? I am on the fence about having it a BP so please fill ME in....  can you put up some pics?

#23 ashley927

ashley927
      • 10 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:19 AM

Beautiful thanks for posting!!!  Do u have any from your reception would love to see those to get an idea? Thanks :)

#24 saric83

saric83
        • 32 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:16 AM

Hey ladies!

We're getting married at Beach Palace on December 3rd with 35 guests, so we'll make sure to get tons of pictures to post on here.  I was totally in the same boat of feeling uncomfortable without being able to find too many pictures or wedding reviews, but so far we've been really happy with the planning process and options, and we can't wait to have the ceremony there! 

Here's what we have booked:

• No rehearsal (there is a $200 set-up fee to use the area, and I thought it was kind of a waste), but we're doing a welcome cocktail hour with appetizers on the beach on Friday from 4-5pm.  We skipped doing a full dinner since we didn't want it to feel too much like the wedding.  *FYI - there's an additional $6pp charge to use the beach area on top of the regular charge for the cocktail hour.
          • Ceremony at 4:30pm on Saturday on the rooftop sky terrace.  We're going with the Diamond package because I didn't want to worry about decorations, and it included some things that we would paid separately for (photography, a musician for the ceremony, fireworks, cake, and video), so it ended up being worth it overall.  Plus, we applied all of our $1500 resort credit towards it.
          • Private function dinner on South Terrace (pool side on the level right below the ceremony location) from 5:30-8:30pm (ditto on additional charge for using this location versus some of the other spots that are free)
          • Mariachi band for 45 minutes during dinner
          • Upgraded photography session
          • We contemplated getting a sound system to be able to play an iPod for our background dinner music (we don't want dancing), but our parents are just going to bring their Bose docking station, so we'll use that instead.
          • Lounge furniture from the decor company through the resort

I'm sorry for the super long post, but hopefully, this will be somewhat helpful!  :)

#25 mizpriya

mizpriya
          • 268 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:16 PM

Can I ask how much was the Dj?

Originally Posted by alysam4785 

#26 mizpriya

mizpriya
            • 268 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

Did you bring that diamond bead curtain with you down for the wedding ceremony? I'm not sure which ones come with the complimentary and I know I saw this in the diamond package...

Originally Posted by alysam4785 

457.JPG

495.JPG

448.JPG

469.JPG

550.JPG

#27 alysam4785

alysam4785
              • 176 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:04 AM

$800

Originally Posted by mizpriya 

Can I ask how much was the Dj?

Attached Files

#28 alysam4785

alysam4785
                • 176 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:05 AM

NO actually my WC Mario did that on his own : )

Originally Posted by mizpriya 

Did you bring that diamond bead curtain with you down for the wedding ceremony? I'm not sure which ones come with the complimentary and I know I saw this in the diamond package...

#29 saric83

saric83
                  • 32 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:54 AM

Hey ladies!  We just got back from BP, and we loved it!!

There were definitely a few little snafus along the way, but we're so happy with the overall way everything turned out.  Here are some pictures....If you want to see more or have any specific questions that I can help with, let me know! :)

Welcome cocktail hour on the beach

Welcome Cocktail Hour on the beach

DSC03894.JPG

Beautiful rooms!

DSC03951.JPG

Diamond wedding package set-up (but I think these are all being replaced by different packages : ()

DSC03959.JPG

We had a private function dinner at the South Sky Terrace (that and the north are the exact same set-up)

DSC03977.JPG

Another angle, so you can see the side.  FYI - the tiki torches were rented separately through the decor company.

DSC03979.JPG

Another angle....all of our tables are set up to the left, and then the area where the mariachi band played is directly behind the camera-taker. 

DSC04019.JPG

This is one of our bridesmaids at the rooftop terrace right after the ceremony, but you can see how it overlooks onto the North Sky Terrace (we were on the other side, but it's the same layout just flipped)

Hot tub background.jpg

Cheers.jpg

Walking up.jpg

Walking up 2.jpg

Nearly everyone ended up in the pool by the end of the night. : )  You can see the start of our tables to the right, and we also rented some lounge furniture from Zuniga (same decor place where the tiki torches came from.)

Pool bar.jpg

#30 beachbums19a

beachbums19a
                    • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

Thanks so much for the pics...I am hoping that you can help me....I am having a wedding at the Beach Palace on June 9th, 2012.  I am starting to be concerned with my reception venue.  We have booked the sky terrace for the ceremony and then the sky pool area for the cocktail and reception.  My concern is that from the pictures the space is not that big and we are thinking that we are going to have at least 60 people.  Do you think that there will be enough space with the tables and a big dance floor.  Its a party crowd so I am getting concerned that it will be very cramped with tables and a dance floor and will be hard for people to move around.  Thoughts????  Planning on using Zungia Productions for stuff like lounge furniture too (which I wanted in addition to the tables).  Probably like 3 lounge sets that seat about 10 per set up.  Also, can you tell me how the food was?  Which menu did you use??  Any and all info that you can provide would be sooo appreciated!  Your wedding looked like it was a blast and sooo pretty!  Congrats!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users