Sign in to follow this  
TATrisha

My Pictures!!!

OMG!!! They are so great! You and Shawn both look so happy and in love. I have to say, that really is one of the best proposals ever.

Great job as always, Leigh!

OMG, tears again. I love this story, its so great. Even more great that it happened to a BDW girl. Those pictures are beautiful, perfect actually and they tell the story so well. Congratulations again Trisha.

BTW, wow that is one huge rock!!!

Trisha I am in tears again, what a wonderful proposal, your pictures are lovely! and you look great together, you ring is divine!!!

Leigh no need to say but I love your work!

Oh I just love them! I love the one of you laughing and he's smiling to the side. I love shots like that, in the moment and totally spontaneous!

They are beautiful! Best wishes!

arent trish and shawn great! omg i just realized i posted two very similiar pics. one in color and one in BW. my excuse is i was doing it about midnight last night. i will replace one of those trish. probably with the ring pic. sorry! im off right now but will get to it later today! congrats again!!! i just love you guys :) wishing you the best - leigh

Oh those are just great! I especially Love Love Love the one inside the tunnell place where he is picking you up. Congrats again on that amazing proposal and on landing one heck of a creative man! smile159.gif