Why did you pick your ceremony location?
Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:33 PM
Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:47 PM
They said the service is great, food is good and the people are very friendly. Also it is away from downtown and is relaxing. The resort has a shuttle that takes you to the sister resort downtown for free. They said from there all the nightlife is within walking distance. Instead of researching endless hours, I just decided to pick that resort and be done with it. I know myself and if given too many options I would have taken FOREVER to pick a place. Thats also why we are not doing a pre-wedding visit. Too many options.
Although my brother just recently stayed at the Hilton and loved it.
Posted 01 November 2006 - 02:43 PM
It had to be:
- AI (all-inclusive)
- Have a place for ceremony other than beach but with water views
- had to be family/kid friendly
- not too large
- not in town but close enough to town
- less than $400 per night for our friends and family
Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com / Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion
Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition:
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award) | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read! If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email email@example.com.
Posted 01 November 2006 - 02:51 PM
- I wanted an intimate boutique hotel feel for our event, not a large chain atmosphere.
- I wanted a venue that would host only my wedding on our day.
- I love the San Jose del Cabo/Corridor area & wanted to stay away from down town Cabo.
- The location of Cabo Surf is great for surfing, chilling out and spending time with family & friends.
- I liked the look of the events held at Cabo Surf - fun, relaxed, great atmoshphere.
Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:09 PM
| Originally Posted by A10CALGAL |
I chose Cabo Surf Hotel for the following reasons:
Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:16 PM
- The hotel and the grounds are gorgeous
- It has a swimmable beach
- I loved the newly done rooms
- I like the location on the corridor and am happy that it's closer to San Jose than to downtown Cabo.
Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:43 PM
1. The resort is buetifull
2. The resort grounds are big enough that our guests wont be right on top of eachother all week, Ryan thinks it is important that our guests not only feel like they are attending a wedding, but are also on there own personal vacation.
3. The resort is affordable to our guests.
4. Travel time to the Riviera Maya is not lengthy
5. It can accomadate children.
6. The town has a lot of activities
7 It is All Inclusive
8. There are condos nearby for guest that do not want an All Inclusive
9. It is within close proximity to our honeymoon resort.
10. This may sound silly, but there is an ecological park next door to the resort and it looks amazing, if you stay at the Occidental you get a free pass into the park.
11. POOL BARS!
Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:53 PM
Posted 04 November 2006 - 04:53 PM
- We wanted to get married in Mexico
- We wanted somewhere on the beach with a location with a beach view, but didn't necessarily want to get married in the sand (Dreams has the most beautiful gazebo)
- We needed somplace that allowed children
- We wanted all-inclusive
- We wanted ocean view rooms
- We found Juan Carlos Tapia's website and he led me to this forum and with all the Dreams brides on here, it seemed like the thing to do!
- We loved the view in Cabo
- Pictures were one of the most important things to us, so I will confess much of our decision to get married in Cabo was based on the fact that Juan was there!
Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:03 PM
| Originally Posted by NABUMBAH |
I could have written this myself. I wanted something that would not look like a megaresort and not look like Orange County. If I wanted to get married at a big resort, I would do it here.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users