Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1061 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

I much prefer the first one too!!!! Great choices! Have your girls decided which they like best?!

#1062 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:20 PM

Ladies, thank you all so much for the well wishes. I should be sleeping as i leave 5 hours but i am just too excited. And i have all the time in the world to nap and sleep over the next 2 week in the sun if i want :) I will miss you all and my daily check in to BDW.....I have 4 large suit cases, 2 small suit cases, our carry ons and my dress ready to go LOL :-S ...oh and my oversize purse :P Thank goodness for options plus with my airline and the extra weight allowance or this would cost me a fortune. Its really hard to describe the emotions and feelings and excitement seems to be an understatement. i cant beleive its actually here!!!

i'll be back to say hi soon

XOX

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#1063 JMikla

JMikla
      • 189 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:22 PM

ENJOY every minute! Have an amazing time!! :)  Can't wait to hear all about it!

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
        70 guests booked and paid and counting....

#1064 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:04 PM

Have a great time Janet!! Can't wait to see pictures and read all about it!

#1065 anudrm

anudrm
          • 760 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:05 AM

Ladies, thank you all so much for the well wishes. I should be sleeping as i leave 5 hours but i am just too excited. And i have all the time in the world to nap and sleep over the next 2 week in the sun if i want :) I will miss you all and my daily check in to BDW.....I have 4 large suit cases, 2 small suit cases, our carry ons and my dress ready to go LOL :-S ...oh and my oversize purse :P Thank goodness for options plus with my airline and the extra weight allowance or this would cost me a fortune. Its really hard to describe the emotions and feelings and excitement seems to be an understatement. i cant beleive its actually here!!!

i'll be back to say hi soon

XOX

#1066 tamandrob

tamandrob
            • 349 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:50 AM

Janet- OMG so exciting!!! I hope you have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it when you return as a Mrs!!!!

Luvmoo- I agree with the girls I like the first dress!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1067 bride6262

bride6262
              • 582 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:34 PM

JANET - good luck and congratulations!! enjoy every moment of it!!

#1068 luvmoo

luvmoo
                • 503 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:18 PM

Thanks ladies.. i agree with you!! my favorite one was the first one also...  i have three bridesmaids.. and asked them to tell me which one they liked the best.. and 2 of the three picked dress #2.. :( Soooo Dress number 2 it is..  I was then going to let the two that liked dress #1 have that one, and the one that liked dress #2, have that one..  however. because they ae different materials, they would have been different shades.. so they all got the same ...

Originally Posted by janette34 

Both are great, but I really like the first one - so easy to wear again too! 

Originally Posted by kat2012 

I agree with janette that both are very nice, but I like first one more. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by murmel 

I would have to agree with the girls. Both are beautiful and great fabrics for a beach wedding, but I would go with #1- easier to wear a bra and dance in :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I much prefer the first one too!!!! Great choices! Have your girls decided which they like best?!

#1069 Cynlee143

Cynlee143
                  • 174 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:23 PM

Janet!! Can't believe your big day is almost here!! You will be one gorgeous bride!! :)

#1070 capecodder

capecodder
                    • 234 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:20 AM

Luvmoo - both dresses are beautiful!!  My fav was number one too!

Janet - soo excited for you!!  Hope you a wonderful vacation and an amazing day!!

I just need to vent for a little bit.  We originally gave our guest a deadline of July 15th and then it was extended to August 15th.  Then this past week 8 more people have told us they may be coming.  Grrr!!  I am happy they want to come but really, we gave a deadline for a reason.  Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users