Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#721 craftygal

craftygal
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Hey FutureMrsKC,

Who is your wedding coordinator? I'm getting married on Feb 20, 2013 and every time I've asked if I need to be supplying any information to the resort they keep telling me they don't need it yet. I've been trying to tell myself it's ok, that they'll get to me but I am feeling a bit nervous that we're being missed. 

#722 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
    • 180 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by TaraB 

Hello Ladies,

has anyone used/booked Adrian Guerra to do their hair/makeup at the Now Sapphire?  i read in an earlier post that the resort charges a $300 outside vendor fee.  My sister got married at the Barcelo Colonial last january; they also had an outside vendor fee, but did not charge her for using Adrian because apparently he has a deal worked out with some of the wedding coordinators at some resorts so the brides wont have to pay the vendor fee if they use him.

has anyone getting married or already married at the Now Sapphire encountered this?

Thanks!!

I haven't heard this, but if you get any conformation about this will you let me know!!! I'm looking into outside hair and makeup, and I would LOVE to not have to pay that stupid fee................

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#723 FutureMrsKC

FutureMrsKC
      • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

Hey FutureMrsKC, Who is your wedding coordinator? I'm getting married on Feb 20, 2013 and every time I've asked if I need to be supplying any information to the resort they keep telling me they don't need it yet. I've been trying to tell myself it's ok, that they'll get to me but I am feeling a bit nervous that we're being missed. 

#724 FutureMrsKC

FutureMrsKC
        • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Thank you Matt Adcock for the pictures 😄 Hello Craftygal! Just a day before us, that's fun :) Not to worry, we have a wedding coordinator here at home who relays all information to the resort and Ramon I believe. I think she is collecting all information early just to be organized as I have heard because they do so many weddings they don't want all your selections until right before. Time is flying though!

#725 SweetFire

SweetFire
          • Vendor
          • 330 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

Hello Now Sapphire brides! The Now Sapphire has some truly amazing areas for photos! Check out some recent weddings Lori's shot (including her brother!). FutureMrsKC, I'm also adding a picture of the cake to give you a better idea of what to expect. Now Sapphire - Andrea & Darin Now Sapphire - Michelle & Chad [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173714/width/500/height/1000[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173715/width/500/height/1000[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173716/width/500/height/1000[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173717/width/350/height/700[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173718/width/350/height/700[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173719/width/500/height/1000[/IMG] Happy Planning! Sofia Lori's Office Assistant

#726 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by FutureMrsKC 

Thank you Matt Adcock for the pictures 😄
              Hello Craftygal!
              Just a day before us, that's fun :)
              Not to worry, we have a wedding coordinator here at home who relays all information to the resort and Ramon I believe. I think she is collecting all information early just to be organized as I have heard because they do so many weddings they don't want all your selections until right before. Time is flying though!

Glad to help FutureMrsKC,

Sounds like your plans are going pretty well.

Good luck and best wishes!!!!!

#727 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
              • 198 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

Just checking in with all you Now Sapphire ladies. I am just under six months out from the wedding! We just booked DJ Mannia because I don't trust our guests with a iPod and microphone,  and I am trying to make a decision about flowers!

#728 SamM

SamM
              • 23 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

Got my budget sheet today!  If anyone has any questions, let me know.  I am choosing the Divine package for 40 people.  The basic set up, no extras (maybe DJ/equipment rental).  Ramon listed out all the costs associated with this package and the taxes. 

#729 craftygal

craftygal
                • 17 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

Would you be able to send me the list Ramon did for you?

#730 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
                  • 450 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

Would you be able to send it to me too?  Really interested in the cost of all the 'extras'. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users