Photo

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#511 Min12kow

Min12kow
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:12 AM

Hi everyone! This blog has been super helpful in my planning, however I can't find an answer for this question. I have e-mailed Anel with no response so I am hoping one of you will have the answer. Does anyone know the dimensions of the rectangular tables? Trying to figure out centerpieces and runners, and would love to know! Thanks!

#512 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
    • 180 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by becky0520 

The outside coordinator I hired to work with the hotel told me that the Now Sapphire uses CICSA Logistics as a shipping broker. I contacted Gabriel and worked with Karla from his team. She send me an invoice to fill out with the contents of the boxes, weight, and measurements. You follow the instructions they provide to you which includes shipping to one of their warehouses. CICSA then ships the boxes to Mexico. They ask that your boxes arrive at their warehouse (I shipped to Miami) at least 15 days before your event.  My boxes arrived in Miami last Wednesday and yesterday they cleared customs!  The boxes are then delivered to Now att Weddings Department. CICSA gave me an estimate and I should be getting an invoice any day now. It was not cheap, but because I was already carrying my dress and we were packing for three weeks I did not want to also schlep favors and decor. Spending the money was worthwhile to me.   Gabriel is the account manager at CICSA for the Now Sapphire. Feel free to contact him directly. He and Karla are extremely quick at responding, patient and communicative.   Gabriel Mier (954) 651 9591 gabriel.mier@cicsalogistics.com

Thank you!! I'm definitely considering going this route to get things down there :) 

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#513 RFinger

RFinger
      • 64 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Min12kow 

Hi everyone! This blog has been super helpful in my planning, however I can't find an answer for this question. I have e-mailed Anel with no response so I am hoping one of you will have the answer. Does anyone know the dimensions of the rectangular tables? Trying to figure out centerpieces and runners, and would love to know! Thanks!

Sorry I tried looking on my old emails but the only info I could find is that Anel said they both hold up to 10 people but there was never dimensions.  

#514 becky0520

becky0520
        • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Min12kow View Post

I am doing two long tables and was told that each can hold up to 30 people. My outside wedding coordinator estimated that each table would be approx. 7 meters, but I do not have a final confirmation. I had the hotel handle the runners. 

#515 leigh3124

leigh3124
          • 38 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

To the bride I just met on the tequila terrace (sorry I can't remember your handle), the direct email address for the florist is lucy_cancun@hotmail.com Good luck!

#516 hayleymarch13

hayleymarch13
            • 21 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:19 AM

Hi all,

Loved reading this thread and getting advise on the hotel as I am getting married in March. Can anyone tell me if they know whether we are charged for drinks during the meal? I notice there are charges for the cocktail reception but no mention of beverages during the meal?

Thanks x

#517 hayleymarch13

hayleymarch13
              • 21 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:22 AM

Hi all,

(pls ignore if this comes up twice, I just tried to send a reply and dont think it went through!)

Just found this website and it is great for all the advise on the hotel as I am getting married there in March. Just a quick question for now, does anyone know if we are charged for drinks during the meal? I am wanting to havet the table outside on the terrace and so know we will be charged for the food and service but there is no mention of drinks apart from the cocktail reception?

Thanks xx

#518 RFinger

RFinger
                • 64 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by hayleymarch13 

Hi all,

Loved reading this thread and getting advise on the hotel as I am getting married in March. Can anyone tell me if they know whether we are charged for drinks during the meal? I notice there are charges for the cocktail reception but no mention of beverages during the meal?

Thanks x

Drinks are included with the dinner.

#519 lthiel

lthiel
                  • 14 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:39 PM

Heather- what kind of decorum did you make?

#520 Min12kow

Min12kow
                    • 8 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

Hey all, the rectangular tables are 8x4. Hope this helps someone else!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users