That's Awesome you sent in your form....it gets so exciting!! :-)))
I'd love to hear other comments on Preferred Club but here are my comments from my experience:
1) It was nice to have WiFi in my room so I could use my laptop at any time. You do not have the Wifi access in the other rooms at all....if you want to use internet you have to pay for it and use the computer room located next to the lobby.
2) With the Preferred you get to reserve the bali beds at the main pool. This worked out great because we reserved one almost everyday and we had a place to lay all day for me and some of my guests. A waiter kept the drinks coming all day. You are also able to reserve lounge chairs on the beach which is nice so you know you have a great spot.
3) The balconies had awesome views and a big jacuzzi... :-)
4) One of the restaurants serves breakfast exclusively for Preferred Club...you can eat breakfast on a deck next to the ocean...very pretty!
5) The room itself is gorgeous with an upgraded bathroom. All of the other rooms are great too, but the Preferred one is nicer.
6) We went in the Preferred lounge a few times and grabbed a snack and a drink, it was nice but i'd rather be out by the pool bar or the beach bar. : ) ....I was able to use the printer in there though to print my boarding pass the day before we left so that was helpful.
I never even really went to the adults preferred pool because I was always doing something else or hanging out with my guests....none of my guests got Preferred so me and my husband were the only ones. I bet if more of my guests got Preferred then we would hung out at the adults pool more.
The resort does not serve Captain Morgan at all....I know this because that is our favorite drink as well and we asked for it on day one.....they do however have an alternative to Captain which is called Flor de Cana. It is excellent...we liked it so much we actually bought a bottle. :-)
The chair sashes are not included in any of the wedding packages...you can either purchase them per chair or bring them yourself.
Taking a trip down there would be awesome!! I hope you can do that!! :-) You are going to Love it there.
I just want to say thank you to all of you. I just turned in my papers and deposit for my wedding. We will be getting married on Feb 15, 2013. Now just waiting on getting our TA to call and say our pricing is done. She said it wont be until end of May. FI wants to know how is perferred club? A lot of our guests drink Captain do we have to get perferred club because of this. Also are chair sahes included with ungraded packages. Thank you in advance. Hopefully might take a trip down there when FI isn't in the fields.