#2751 ashlynm88

ashlynm88
  • 15 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 3, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:31 AM

@vancouverpetunia
I forgot to mention we chose to have a buffet dinner menu (only allowed if you have 50 guests or more but people had dropped at the last minute and JC still allowed it thankfully).

@Gabyc22
I know JC stated that they stagger the wedding start times just in case the weather doesn't cooperate bc there is only one back up location. He said they never have 2 weddings starting at the same time. The day after my wedding it stormed right when the first ceremonies were to start and they all had to be moved to the back up location. They usually give themselves around 30 mins for each ceremony and then another 30 for clean up and set up time for the next one.

#2752 Gabyc22

Gabyc22
  • 13 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 24, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:20 AM

@ashlynm88 Okay yeah, that makes sense.  Thanks! 

#2753 vancouverpetunia

vancouverpetunia
  • 670 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:28 PM

@Gabyc22 We kept our ceremony time the same (4pm) and pushed our cocktail hour and dinner (to 5:30 and 6:30, respectively). Your ceremony likely won't take an hour. Ours was maybe 20 mins and then we had a champagne toast and hugged/chatted with people on the terrace. We probably started photos no later than 4:45. We were fine with the break between. I'm not really sure where our guests went, since we weren't there. From what I've gathered, some hung around (we had music going) - they may have gone to the lobby bar and brought back drinks. I think others may have gone to the lobby bar (about a 2 minute walk) or back to their rooms. No one was missing in action by the time we got back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

#2754 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 338 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:36 AM

Hello girls,

Now Sapphire is a great place for your wedding, we were part of Camille & Mc Francis Wedding and it was great!

Take a look at this video

#2755 TMP

TMP
    • 18 posts
      • LocationRiviera Maya

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:03 AM

Congratulations brides from That Moment Photo and Video team!

We gladly invite you to check more of our latest works Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

Feel free to contact us for more info! You can select or make your own package! We also assist you with the fee     :)

TMPNiccolo-6702.jpg

That Moment Photo Team

Photo and Video Wedding Service

info@thatmomentphoto.com

Phone: (+52)1 9841080445

www.thatmomentphoto.com

#2756 csag1986

csag1986
      • 1 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 12, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:00 AM

Quick question for all former and current brides: My wedding is this November at Now Sapphire and am a little confused about the entree options for my guests. Ramon said I have 1 set menu but i've been seeing people here offering 2 or 3 options.

Are you able to give your guests 2-3 options for their entree and the hotel will be ok with that??

#2757 vancouverpetunia

vancouverpetunia
      • 670 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
      • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:36 PM

We had the Divine package and could offer 2 options to our guests for the main course (plus accommodation for various dietary restrictions). We had to let the hotel know the choices in advance and also spell them out at the receptions, either by "coded" place cards or seating charts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

#2758 jessiker05

jessiker05
      • 59 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 4, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Mexico
      • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:56 AM

Quick question for all former and current brides: My wedding is this November at Now Sapphire and am a little confused about the entree options for my guests. Ramon said I have 1 set menu but i've been seeing people here offering 2 or 3 options.

Are you able to give your guests 2-3 options for their entree and the hotel will be ok with that??

I had the Eternity package and Juan Carlos told me I could choose 2 entrees to offer people. They had to be chosen in advance and indicated on the wedding planning form that you'll submit to your WC one month before the wedding. Then you'll need some way to notify the waiter who gets what dish - I used a cow and a fish stamp on my place cards.

I would just email Ramon and make sure he is ok with this.

Jessica

#2759 Johnsonspartyof2

Johnsonspartyof2
      • 24 posts
        • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:42 PM

So glad I ran across this website. I have spent some time reading this thread and it had helped me out a lot with most of my questions, it will for sure be a resource to help me as I continue with my planning. 

Can anyone recommend a good TA to me? I am still in the early stages of planning my wedding and I have learned that its best for me to have a travel agent. I just don't know where to go....

#ProjectDreamWedding On A Journey To Our Dream Wedding!  :) 

#2760 Gabyc22

Gabyc22
        • 13 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 24, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:23 PM

Hi past brides!

My wedding is in exactly one week!! :) :)   I was wondering if I need to tip the wedding coordinator, dj ,waiters etc??  It's starting to add up! if yes, how much did you tip?

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users