Jump to content
RFinger

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

Recommended Posts

oh forgot to ad I got my shoes yesterday!!!wedding shoes

they will work perfectly for the deck where our reception and coctail hour is. I didn't want to get a heel stuck between the slats.cheesy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm about to hit my 6 Month Countdown....I guess I should get back to planning.  I have tried to take a little break.   huh.gif

 

magirl...Congrats on getting on your shoes!!  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have various resort photographers. We were lucky and got an amazingggg photographer. His name is Jhankarlo and he did our photos there which we loved and eventually used as our engagement photos. He's in our package, upon request, but also we're contracting him on the side for our ttd at the cenotes for another $900. Which includes entry to the cenotes, all photos on CD, and I believe it's 4 hours. Just alone at the cenotes he says the entry is $200.


This is his flicker acct: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhankarloamaro/

His FB: http://www.facebook.com/Jhankarloamaro?ref=ts

Email: jhankarloxp@hotmail.com

 

He's great and we lovedddd working with him!

 

Here's our pics: http://web.mac.com/vallarta_adventures/SlideshowsNOSRC/SOUSA/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gotta vent about Anel :( She sent me a confirmation email but messed up my areas. She put reception for beach terrace and I specified beach, private area. She messed up on ceremony too. I'm getting nervous with her and considering hiring Yazmin just to relieve some stress now that Sandra is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Interesting, she emailed me last night to confirm the correct locations. Maybe she reads BDW lol

Originally Posted by babestaaa View Post

I gotta vent about Anel :( She sent me a confirmation email but messed up my areas. She put reception for beach terrace and I specified beach, private area. She messed up on ceremony too. I'm getting nervous with her and considering hiring Yazmin just to relieve some stress now that Sandra is gone.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Does he usually work at Dreams Riviera?  

We're considering using the resort photographers, but I want to see some wedding samples from the actual photographer who will be shooting our wedding.

 

Originally Posted by babestaaa View Post

They have various resort photographers. We were lucky and got an amazingggg photographer. His name is Jhankarlo and he did our photos there which we loved and eventually used as our engagement photos. He's in our package, upon request, but also we're contracting him on the side for our ttd at the cenotes for another $900. Which includes entry to the cenotes, all photos on CD, and I believe it's 4 hours. Just alone at the cenotes he says the entry is $200.


This is his flicker acct: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhankarloamaro/

His FB: http://www.facebook.com/Jhankarloamaro?ref=ts

Email: jhankarloxp@hotmail.com

 

He's great and we lovedddd working with him!

 

Here's our pics: http://web.mac.com/vallarta_adventures/SlideshowsNOSRC/SOUSA/



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I know he is part of Adventure Photos? not sure the name exactly. But he has done weddings for Dreams, Secrets, Mayakoba..& the Now. I'm sure you can email him and request it.

Originally Posted by lianee View Post


Does he usually work at Dreams Riviera?  

We're considering using the resort photographers, but I want to see some wedding samples from the actual photographer who will be shooting our wedding.

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard back from Adventure Photos at Now Sapphire (i.e., the resort's photographer).  They said that they only designate the specific photographer a few days before the wedding, so they couldn't send me any specific sample work.  They said that when you arrive at the resort, you can visit the gallery to see the work of each photographer.  I don't find this to be a particularly reassuring process.  I'd like to have an idea of what the pictures could look like BEFORE I decide to book the photographer.  So I guess I'm back to considering an outside photographer.  Does anyone know for certain - does the resort charge you $300 to bring in a photographer on the wedding day?

 

Also, I have the price list for wedding packages from Adventure Photos, in case anyone wants it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Lianee,

 

I have heard back from the NOW as I am in the process of hiring Yazmin to deal with them directly. They are starting to aggrivate me as Anel told me I wouldn't be able to hire outside vendors, which idk who she is to tell me that since with Sandra it is fine and I don't see that anywhere on the contract so I am awaiting a response. I specified that I wanted Jhankarlo, unfortunately the coordinator or head hancho from Adventure Photos told me he is no longer with the company, so guess what. We're back to also looking for someone. This is sincere crap. I am beyondddd upset! Not to mention, for additional ppl past our divine package, its $105+service.. That is un-be-lieve-able! I am in absolute shock. I am beyond stressed right now.
 

Originally Posted by lianee View Post

I heard back from Adventure Photos at Now Sapphire (i.e., the resort's photographer).  They said that they only designate the specific photographer a few days before the wedding, so they couldn't send me any specific sample work.  They said that when you arrive at the resort, you can visit the gallery to see the work of each photographer.  I don't find this to be a particularly reassuring process.  I'd like to have an idea of what the pictures could look like BEFORE I decide to book the photographer.  So I guess I'm back to considering an outside photographer.  Does anyone know for certain - does the resort charge you $300 to bring in a photographer on the wedding day?

 

Also, I have the price list for wedding packages from Adventure Photos, in case anyone wants it.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×