I finally have this all put together and ready to mail on Monday (which will be about a month before the wedding).  I had finished the luggage tags ages ago but waited on the mailers because I kept redesigning it and adding more info. 

For the luggage tags I used clear rigid tags - I wanted something a little more substantial than a typical badge holder yet didn't want the permanence of self laminating.  I ordered the tags from the link below and then the straps from Amazon.  I printed a few different designs using Microsoft Publisher - one side has a tropical beach picture (just random photos on-line) with wording I borrowed from another BDW bride and the other has one of our logos with the name and address lines.  They are standard business card size so I figure people can continue to use them however they please.

http://tags.idcardgroup.com/productdetails.aspx?item=1840-620

I opted not to do a brochure for the mailer.  I am doing a tri-fold welcome brochure so I wanted this to be different.  Since I had done boarding pass STDs I decided to use that template and make it look like a real travel packet.  I have 4 pages of info - the standard stuff like attire, weather, travel requirements, packing list, etc.  I also included a resort map (we'll be at Atlantis and its huge!).  I put the fliers in a pocket (like the boarding pass ones), put the luggage tags in a large envelope and tied it together with raffia.  Then I put that whole package in padded envelopes for mailing. Hopefully the post office won't mangle them :)

DSC00889.JPGDSC00891.JPGDSC00893.JPGDSC00895.JPG

DSC00897.JPG

• Like 1

All of your DIY projects have turned out so well!

Any extra luggage tags I can buy from you? Love these but I only need 20, not 100!

I know the feeling - I ended up giving everyone 2 each since I had them.  I think I have about 30 extra.  Let me check when I get home and I'll PM you later.

Looks great, I might have to steal your idea for the boarding pass instead of a brochure.  I started designing a brochure and thought it was so boring :(  Boarding pass is a great idea though bc I did them for our STD's too! 

Thanks for sharing!!

These are great.  I thought about doing the luggage tags, and then just dismissed the idea - but now after seeing yours... hmmm - they are beautiful

They look great!