Dress Indecision 2011 - Help appreciated!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 JQLong

• 336 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:28 PM

You look amazing Wendyjd! 

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#22 jystar13

• 185 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:58 PM

i had the same wedding dress also! i wore it to my wedding this past february and i absolutely loved it! it was perfect for a destination wedding! and it looks great on you! :)

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#23 barefootidos

• 52 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:24 AM

I have the exact same dress and love it also.  I had no idea what I wanted, but knew I didn't want anything long and heavy dragging through the sand.  It's your dress and your decision... as long as it's right for you, other opinions don't really matter.  Just my 2 cents!

We say "I do" in Turks & Caicos 7.29.11

#24 Leah2012

• 154 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:42 PM

The dress looks wonderful on you. If you like it you should buy it. Its your day and its all about how you feel in it. If you love it, buy it:)

#25 mexicobride422

• 158 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

I think you look stunning!

Ignore everyone.. If you have that feeling that this is the one, than there is your answer.. Besides you just shine in it.. I have never seen a dress like this before.. It's just gorgeous:)

#26 janette34

• 417 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:21 PM

I love the short dresses, but was concerned about walking in the sand in heels.  What did everyone else do for shoes?

#27 bmaxam12

• 67 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:06 AM

I was planning on (if i get this dress) walking barefoot during the ceremony and getting super high gorgeous heels for after.  I just thought it would be fun and cute to have the sand between my toes while we are getting married.

I have heard wedges are pretty good in the sand, but imo I don't really think wedges would go with a shorter dress...

#28 torilynnsmith

• 1,748 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

bmaxam12 this dress is AMAZING!!!! Don't listen to everyone else it is perfect for a DW and looks stunning on you!!! You will only regret not going with your heart and gut so go for it you wont regret it!!!

#29 latinive

• 179 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

I love this dress.  I already have a dress but I'm thinking on getting this for the TTD shoot.  If I can find it reasonably priced.

#30 Shahlo

• 253 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:41 PM

The dress is beautiful and it looks great on you. It's your special day and you should wear the dress that makes you feel amazing and this looks great on you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users