Photo

My DIY Bouquets and Boutonnieres!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
  • 164 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:45 AM

You did a great job! They are beautiful!

#22 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
    • 198 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

great job! love the starfish bouts

#23 kmiller8609

kmiller8609
      • 151 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

They look very nice

#24 l2koster

l2koster
        • 20 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:29 AM

Great job!  And thanks for the instructions on how you made them... might have to try it!

#25 Mlite83

Mlite83
          • 384 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:09 AM

Great job -- they look awesome!

#26 whatsup

whatsup
            • 110 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:50 AM

Would never have thought of the starfish for a boutineer, awesome idea, nicely done bouquets

#27 CancunLove14

CancunLove14
              • 18 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:09 PM

Super cute! We are doing our own bouquets also!! Glad to see you could do great bouquets on a budget!

#28 KrystalDawn

KrystalDawn
                • 45 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:15 AM

Great job! These look excellent!!

Even a trillion hearts are still too few to hold all the love I have for you<3

#29 Kay6356

Kay6356
                  • 543 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
                  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

Ok girls! Just finished all of my bouquets and boutonnieres and thought I would share! First off, I bought orange and white tiger lilies at the end of spring last year for a super low price at Joann's.  I think for all of my AHR centerpiece flowers and bouquet flowers together cost me less than $30!!!  So I definitely suggest looking out for sales.  I just bought the extra white lilies I needed for my bouquet at Michaels on sale and they were $.89 for a bunch of 6 flowers!  Can't beat it! As far as putting them together goes, I just cut the bunches apart, put together the flowers until the arrangement looked nice, and wrapped it with floral tape (AC Moore or any craft store).  Then I wrapped white ribbon down the stem and back up (secured at the top before and after the wrap with a plain silver sewing pin).  Then I took orange ribbon and cris-crossed it down the stems, tying it in the back on the bottom when I was done.  My mom put a little clear elmers glue across the criss-crosses in the back of the bouquet to make sure nothing shifted, and you can't even tell its there. Honestly, there were pretty easy and extremely inexpensive to do myself.  Just for the bouquets, I can probably estimate that I paid about $20 to get 5 girls bouquets and my bouquet done -- and I had them all done in a matter of a few hours! and finally....some pics!!  :o) The girls' bouquets: Posted Image    an upclose of my bouquet (I used some floral pearls and more flowers to accent mine from the girls): Posted Image For the guys' boutonnieres we just bought a basic boutonniere flower stem at AC Moore for maybe $1 or so, and hot glued white and blue ribbon, the starfish and a bin back on them.  The guys are wearing orange shirts, so they should stand out nicely:  Posted Image

Wow what an amazing job you did - I am so excited to tackle this DIY project!

#30 Loreal30

Loreal30
                  • 234 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

Wow you did an amazing job! Beautiful colours!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users