Photo

vlynnw's excessively long and pic loaded planning thread!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
  • 594 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:11 AM

Great planning thread Veronica! Congrats to you and your fture hubby! I am also making ceremony fans. Can you tell me what heading you used on each panel? So far I have the first page of course, the bridal party, the ceremony and a thank you page. I want to have have 5 petals but right now I only have 4. Appreciate it!

#32 lopey99

lopey99
    • 159 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:00 AM

wow everything looks amazing it must have taken you hours upon hours to pull all this together, big congratualtions to you!!

#33 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:48 PM

V, i finally got around to checking out your planning thread and it's amazing! love your shoes, your dress hanger, your bouquets, bloom boxes, etc., and can't wait to see what mishka does for your maracas! glad we (and our husbands, haha) could help you win!

your wedding was soooo far away for so long ... i'm so excited for you that it's finally HERE! you're going to be the most beautiful bride and i know you and A have many years of happiness ahead of you!

#34 latinive

latinive
        • 179 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:12 PM

Everything looks great.  It's going to be a beautiful wedding. 

#35 merrylee

merrylee
          • 687 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:33 AM

Everything is beautiful Veronica!  Congratulations have so much fun

#36 TigerLily

TigerLily
            • 201 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:07 AM

Wow, what a great planning thread! Everything looks amazing! I love this site because everyone has such great ideas and creativity...but it also reminds me of the 1001 things I have left to do, lol. Plus every time I log on, my list gets bigger and bigger!

Thanks for sharing everything~ bookmarking your thread for inspiration : )

#37 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
              • 232 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:03 PM

Yes, for sure!!

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

Thanks ladies!

Heather - we'll have to try to plan a time for drinks while we're there!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#38 krsmith

krsmith
                • 528 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:53 PM

everything looks so awesome! great job!

#39 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
                  • 281 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:57 PM

Wow, everything is beautiful, and with me a year out yet, this just makes me more excited for our special day. You have done an amazing job planning everything! Definetely bookmarking this one when I figure out how to bookmark threads. :)

Congratulations!!!!!

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                    ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#40 vlynnw

vlynnw
                    • 6,003 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

Great planning thread Veronica! Congrats to you and your fture hubby! I am also making ceremony fans. Can you tell me what heading you used on each panel? So far I have the first page of course, the bridal party, the ceremony and a thank you page. I want to have have 5 petals but right now I only have 4. Appreciate it!

I had the exact same thing I just did 2 panels for the ceremony, the first ceremony panel has the minister's name and then the songs on it, and then the second ceremony panel goes through from the welcoming and opening prayer to the recessional. 

Originally Posted by cougs 

V, i finally got around to checking out your planning thread and it's amazing! love your shoes, your dress hanger, your bouquets, bloom boxes, etc., and can't wait to see what mishka does for your maracas! glad we (and our husbands, haha) could help you win!

your wedding was soooo far away for so long ... i'm so excited for you that it's finally HERE! you're going to be the most beautiful bride and i know you and A have many years of happiness ahead of you!

Awe Cougs you just made me choke up a little bit! Yes a huge thank you to you and T and all the girls for all your hard work at getting the votes for me!

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

Wow, everything is beautiful, and with me a year out yet, this just makes me more excited for our special day. You have done an amazing job planning everything! Definetely bookmarking this one when I figure out how to bookmark threads. :)

Congratulations!!!!!

Honestly I'm not sure if you can bookmark threads within the forum, haha I've been here 2 years and still don't know that, but when I bookmark a thread I just bookmark it in my web browser.

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users